Romo needs to throw a touchdown pass to Dak Prescott as a proverbial passing of the torch

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
They say the best ideas come when you just wake up.

This guy Tesla or maybe it was Alfred Einstein would hold a key in his hand and leave a bowl
Near his feet and when he drifted away to sleep the key would hit the bowl and wake him up and that state of half awake and half asleep was his best inspiration for ideas.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The defense would know exactly what the play would be if they saw Romo and Prescott on the field at the same time.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
As stupid as this sounds.......

I've never understood their non use of Romo this year. There doesn't have to be a QB controversy if Romo got a few snaps here & there.....hell it adds an element to our offensive game plan

Just my opinion....

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak said Sanchez was the most helpful :\

Dak:

On Romo:

"He's been great, helping me out every day on the field, off the field, come Sundays, giving me looks and telling me things that he's done in the past to beat this coverage or things to look for. 'We scored on those two drives in a row, expect a blitz now, expect them to throw their gameplan away.' All kinds of things Romo has helped me with. He's been great."

On Sanchez:

"[Every game] he grabs me and tells me to make sure I take 15-30 minutes to soak it all in and enjoy it. Mark has been great. I guess he's been my mental coach if anyone has been about what we need to do this drive, what we need to do to get going."

On Moore:

"[He's] a genius behind the scenes, who doesn't get enough credit for what he does helping me out and helping this offense out. ... He's an offensive coordinator in his own mind. He's simply a genius when it comes to helping Coach Linehan out and early in the week giving looks, helping me out with things the defense does, maybe little keys here and there to tip me off or coverages or blitzes."

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/romo...ial-passing-of-the-torch.368114/#post-7116921

Sounds as if a lot of guys including Romo have been a big help.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Drew catch one from Vinny?

That would been fun to watch
It would be the greatest Mannequin Challenge of ALL time if the ball would freeze in mid-air. They could call it The Statue To Statue Completion That Never Happened.