Romo Optimistic

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I just heard That Tony Romo is optimistic about the forskins game, and it's still questionable.

Question; Are we better off with a 50 or 60% Tony ,(that can still threaten the pass but is at least mobile), or one of our other two options ,and I say options with alot of reservation.:(

Just looking for your opinions .:)

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
You like taking polls, don't you?

Romo at 70% is better than what we have behind him. The risk, to me, isn't what he brings to the field that day but rather the risk of an injury that sidelines him the rest of the year.

djmajestik

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2404664 said:
We are much better off with ROMO--period.

Personally, I don't know if a 50% Romo is better than Bollinger, because to be honest, we haven't really seen what Brooks can do when given time with the first team offense. There are a lot of weapons offensively STILL left on this team. I don't think you have to be a great QB to be effective with this team, I just think that a bit better gameplanning (stop the shotgun draw crap 3 times in a row) and a solid couple weeks Brooks COULD keep this Offense competitive.

I don't feel good about him going against the Skins, but if we say had the Rams again or the Cards, I think he could help bring us a victory.

Z mann R2

Reaction score
I'm sooooo excited for Tony coming back! I CANT WAIT to beat the crap outta the skins, they are startin to stink it up

I wanna bury them in front of those fans!

Z mann R2

Reaction score
we can't AFFORD 1 more loss!!!! I say its a GO for Romo!!! We gotta win BAD!!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2404655 said:
You like taking polls, don't you?

Yea I guess so. I just want to see how many people out there think the way I do or if maybe I can learn from their opinions.
Why, don't you like to participate in them?

Coy

Reaction score
I´ll take Tony at 1% instead of Brad Johnson, and maybe at 30% over Bollinger, in other words if Tony is not in there come Commanders sunday our season is over.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Coy;2405832 said:
I´ll take Tony at 1% instead of Brad Johnson, and maybe at 30% over Bollinger, in other words if Tony is not in there come Commanders sunday our season is over.

i was going to say 40%, but i'll go with yours