Romo, Romo, Romo! **merged**

remdak

Reaction score
I would have brought Romo back in to start the minute he was healthy. They have made their decision now, they have to live with it. I hope it works out well cause I want a Super Bowl no matter who is QB

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's a legitimate question. Do you start Romo next week?

I wouldn't, and I love Romo.
This.

We have beaten The Giants 5 straight when Romo is the QB, and have lost to them the last 3 without him.

But
1) pulling Dak would seem radh and reactionary
2) we dont play the Giants every week

Gator88

Reaction score
I would have started him a month ago when he was healthy. And the week after that, and the week after that and the week after that.

Better player starts, always.
This. Not sure why QB's are so special, when this is accepted for any other position.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't understand how some think we are going to get the old Romo from 2014. A Top notch defense will keep after him until they knock him out. He hasn't played in over a year.
We won't know unless he gets on the field. If he doesn't have to play, that means Dak is playing well. But, if Dak keeps struggling, do we really not want to give Tony a shot. Don't get me wrong, I hope Tony doesn't see the field and we win a SB, but if Dak keeps struggling.........

The Natural

Reaction score
Time to rally around our young QB, not tuck your tails and run. Same way you guys rallied around Romo after every pick and every mediocre season.

kevm3

Reaction score
BS, if Dak struggles against TB, you replace him. Its one thing that he is the only QB on the roster and his back up has no "skins on the wall" but you have Romo most of the guys here know what Romo can do. If this team is as "selfless" as they say then it is a non-issue. Sorry egos have no place here when you are having a "special" season.

And you don't replace the QB who is helming that 'special season'. If Romo loses a game, he gets pulled for Dak right?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And you don't replace the QB who is helming that 'special season'. If Romo loses a game, he gets pulled for Dak right?

No, yet again, you allow Romo to shake off the rust since we have playoffs locked up. Romo can have a bad game or two after the time he missed.

You don't wait until there is one games left in the freakin' season to make a change. The time is now.

kevm3

Reaction score
No, yet again, you allow Romo to shake off the rust since we have playoffs locked up. Romo can have a bad game or two after the time he missed.

You don't wait until there is one games left in the freakin' season to make a change. The time is now.

So Romo can stink it up and lose a couple of games, but the guy who won you 11 in a row can't?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We won't know unless he gets on the field. If he doesn't have to play, that means Dak is playing well. But, if Dak keeps struggling, do we really not want to give Tony a shot. Don't get me wrong, I hope Tony doesn't see the field and we win a SB, but if Dak keeps struggling.........
If he continues struggling the next 2 games I might put Tony in some for the Philly game just to iron out the rust. I wouldn't expect much though. He hasn't played in a year and he keeps getting hurt. If the offense doesn't turn it around without Tony I don't think we win the SB anyway.