1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Romo, Romo, Romo! **merged**

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Ranching, Dec 11, 2016.

1. revospeed

revospeed Well-Known Member

3,449 Messages
    3,267 Likes Received
    I'm not for pulling Dak right now, but it shouldn't be completely off the table. Eleven wins does not make you untouchable, especially when the guy behind you is who he is. We've seen QBs start off their careers hot and fizzle out and right now we don't know whether Dak is Steve Young or Colin Kaepernick or somewhere in between. We do know what we have with Romo. Right now, Dak has lost his mojo the past couple weeks. Hopefully he can regain it, but how many more weeks do we give him if he keeps playing like that?

Amy50632, BAT, Lutonio and 1 other person like this.
  2. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

13,644 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    You're creating a safe zone for yourself?

3. Gameover

Gameover Well-Known Member

8,407 Messages
    3,277 Likes Received
    Why is this?

4. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

13,644 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    LOL. It didn't bother me. Just shining light on the hypocrisy around here. Seen plenty get into trouble for far less.

5. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

19,630 Messages
    34,552 Likes Received
    your boy jerry. you don't think these romosexuals have a battery in the back partly b/c of the idiot owner's comments?

6. muck4doo

muck4doo Least-Known Member

3,759 Messages
    1,985 Likes Received
    It's a special place for the easily offended. If coloring books aren't your thing there will also be PlayDoh and ice cream cups. Participation ribbons will be issued at the end of the day.

Romotil45 likes this.
  7. Gator88

Gator88 Well-Known Member

1,200 Messages
    1,136 Likes Received
    Hasn't lost to them in around half a decade, so yeah just about.

Go Big D! and Amy50632 like this.
  8. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

13,644 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    Good for you, man. Enjoy.

9. Gabe

Gabe Well-Known Member

695 Messages
    705 Likes Received
    Why isn't this post in the "rant zone?"

10. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

5,712 Messages
    1,983 Likes Received
    I see...so you're happy with the seven points then? My God, wake up before it's too late.

11. muck4doo

3,759 Messages
    1,985 Likes Received
    Sorry, didn't realize you were a shining light. There will also be be Lite Brite Night on Christmas Eve.

12. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

13,644 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    It's ok. Thanks for the heads up.

13. Alohawg1

Alohawg1 Well-Known Member

4,297 Messages
    3,167 Likes Received
    Tag team, pass the baton, whatever. 11-2 is awesome, fantastic stuff......you deserve a rest Dak, let Tony play out these last three and take it from there. It is all about the team after all, right?

Romotil45, Amy50632 and Go Big D! like this.
  14. muck4doo

3,759 Messages
    1,985 Likes Received
    Oh, did you change your mind and decide you aren't offended anymore? Good for you! :D:D:D

15. NeonNinja

NeonNinja Dash28

13,644 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    Thanks.

16. Coy

Coy Well-Known Member

3,202 Messages
    2,159 Likes Received
    Let's agree to disagree then, the oline is playing much better than in 2014 and Zeke is better than Demarco but to each his own I guess.
    You are saying the way Dak's been playing the last few weeks gives us a better chance to win the SB than how Tony played in 2014 (3rd place in the MVP race after Rodgers and Watt)
    Again, I don't know if that version of Tony still exists, all I am saying is, I would be eager to find out.

17. popp1234

popp1234 Well-Known Member

6,024 Messages
    3,187 Likes Received
    Wow!

18. punchnjudy

punchnjudy Well-Known Member

2,787 Messages
    1,874 Likes Received
    If the passing game doesn't become more productive, particularly on third downs, I imagine they'll at least give Tony a shot. Otherwise Garrett will lose some of his vets, many of whom have a long history with Tony. But until they make a switch I expect them to deny any possibility of it happening.

19. Nexx

Nexx Well-Known Member

2,351 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    i dont think he has ever stunk three games in a row to the tune of 195, 165 and 139 yards in a row.

Coy, Romotil45, WillieBeamen and 2 others like this.
  20. Nexx

Nexx Well-Known Member

2,351 Messages
    1,611 Likes Received
    look the league caught up with wentz it just took longer cause the cowboys actually have a good run game.