Romo says Cowboys are built to win Super Bowl

terra

Reaction score
Nah.. Defense is just as good as anyone else’s.

It’s not a defensive league at all.

It just doesn’t get get much better than the team we have right now. You have to ignore what other teams have to be envious of someone else’s overall roster because everyone else’s fans are envious of Dallas right now.
Wow that is laughable to say our D is as good as anyone elses. If I had any doubt that you know zip about football that settles it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I am here in AZ and am not a believer in the Cards. They have really lucked out in a couple of games. Murray is a real talent, as is their receiving corps, but they can't run the ball effectively. Good pass rush, pretty much the same as us beyond the front 4.

This is the question for me about AZ also..."Can they run the ball" I dont know that they can not but they have not yet....can they do it if that is all that is there?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well we know how great Tony is at predicting things. So there is some merit to what he is predicting. :D:thumbup::flagwave:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It would be the greatest collapse in Cowboys history after starting 5-1 since we never missed the playoffs.

Cowboys 14-0 making playoffs after starting 5-1.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
“They’ve built a team that can win the whole thing,'' Romo said on Sunday's telecast from New England. "And it’s for real. Watch out!''

The so-far standings say Romo is onto something. The Cowboys, with a three-game lead in the division, have already put distance between themselves from the rest of the NFC East.

History also says contention is in the cards. The Cowboys have over the course of franchise history started 5-1 a total of 14 times.

The've made the playoffs in each of those years.

The previous 5-1 starts led to 10 division titles, four Wild-Card berths, three Super Bowl appearances and two championships.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...mlYBEtwKcaDGl-NuT_PNChsK1Ly0qSMM96GUKpNQgzo2A

Romo already proved he has mental issues so Im not listening to anything he says

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
“They’ve built a team that can win the whole thing,'' Romo said on Sunday's telecast from New England. "And it’s for real. Watch out!''

The so-far standings say Romo is onto something. The Cowboys, with a three-game lead in the division, have already put distance between themselves from the rest of the NFC East.

History also says contention is in the cards. The Cowboys have over the course of franchise history started 5-1 a total of 14 times.

The've made the playoffs in each of those years.

The previous 5-1 starts led to 10 division titles, four Wild-Card berths, three Super Bowl appearances and two championships.

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...mlYBEtwKcaDGl-NuT_PNChsK1Ly0qSMM96GUKpNQgzo2A
Sweet