Romo tests Google Home Mini

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
miss-me-yet.jpg

shabazz

Reaction score
Elite player with a predictable fan base

Yeah, some of us knew he would be missed.

I seem to remember 2 weeks ago when Deion Sanders said, “ Dak says hi....and bye”.........he and many others are looking like complete fools right now. Karma be thy name

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Elite player with a predictable fan base

Yeah, some of us knew he would be missed.

I seem to remember 2 weeks ago when Deion Sanders said, “ Dak says hi....and bye”.........he and many others are looking like complete fools right now. Karma be thy name
My thing is if dak is this perfect Unflappable leaderguy what was the harm in letting romo compete forthe job

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Romo is living a charmed life. He went from UFA to star QB mega millionaire to a job now paying him millions in the broadcast booth. He's married to a beautiful woman and has three boys. Why would he want the stress of coaching? The only thing that would bring him back is a competitive fire and a desire to win a Super Bowl as a coach which he unfortunately was not lucky enough to win as a player.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Romo is living a charmed life. He went from UFA to star QB mega millionaire to a job now paying him millions in the broadcast booth. He's married to a beautiful woman and has three boys. Why would he want the stress of coaching? The only thing that would bring him back is a competitive fire and a desire to win a Super Bowl as a coach which he unfortunately was not lucky enough to win as a player.

Just want to give you a like on the "beautiful woman" She really is. It's nice to be a QB!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He was outperforming him by a mile in practice already.. they wanted to avoid it.
I feel like if he was healthy he could’ve put up an insane season. Like 40:2 td/int season and all the while dak still playing some fourth quarters And learning from romo.

I think they wanted to be geniuses who found this gem fourth rounder. I mean damn romo could’ve even been the backup this year and saved this sinking ship