Twitter: Romo wins again!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always said he wasted a great career. He could have won something meaningful. :thumbup:

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Romo is arguably the greatest golfer to ever play in NFL. Only former 49er John Brodie who played on the senior tour I’d consider a rival.

Brodie actually had some success, winning one tournament and carding 12 top 10 finishes on the senior tour.

Tony is clearly out of his league on the PGA tour, but if he keeps playing he could make some noise on the senior circuit.

However, when Brodie played, the competition at that level wasn't as good as it is today, so Romo might only be a participant.

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone still poking fun at Romo because he didnt win any championships really are sports idiots..

he was very good athlete Golf, Basketball , and oddly enough owns just about every statistical category as the Cowboys QB record books show here, you know the Stars on their helmets and ahead of all the fan Faves in 12, 8, and others..look he was undrafted TA has such pedestrian regular season numbers if you look at his career as non sports fan and just looked at the stats, youd think he was JAG, he had help better coaches, different era in salry caps etc, and what 12 HOF players? Roger was awesome didnt see him live saw a lot of Danny Troy and Romo.. the eye test says Romo was better , stats prove it, Teams weren't better =no championships..got robbed on afew bad calls, a few odd plays but he shouldnt be the butt of you guys jokes, He earned respect from me and others, he played his position at high level most of the time and that his job, his job wasn't better coaching, better play calling and better drafts..he didnt have the advantages that even Danny had let alone Roger and Troy..hes my Fave and will always be just because he was undrafted and earned it started from the bottom and crafted nice career..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In typical Romo fashion, he will donate his $125,000 in winnings completely to charity.
This time it'll be to the Stowers Institute for Medical Research.
By his own actions, Romo is a goodwill ambassador to golf, CBS Sports, and even (very) indirectly to the Dallas Cowboys.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If Jason Witten was doing this in a few years and winning golf tournaments. People would marvel about how great he is at everything. Since it's the guy who singlehandedly carried a franchise for 10+ years, but couldn't do it all himself to win us a SB, people have dumb **** to say. Anyone who dogs on Romo is no Cowboy fan.