Romo's body language after the game tying field goal....

newlander

Reaction score
What did you think of it? It struck me as strange.....real odd. No fire, no enthusiasm.....NOTHING. Just sat there. Hey, I know the special teams lost this game, followed by the oline, then the dline: but his reaction tells me alot. He just isn't real into it. And neither are his teammates judging by the way
they play. This team needs a heart transplant, and I really don't think after six games it's realistic to think it will happen. JJ has learned a valuable lesson here: coaching counts ALOT, and so does character . NOT CHARACTERS, but character.:cool: :star:

dre1614

Reaction score
newlander;2330612 said:
What did you think of it? It struck me as strange.....real odd. No fire, no enthusiasm.....NOTHING. Just sat there. Hey, I know the special teams lost this game, followed by the oline, then the dline: but his reaction tells me alot. He just isn't real into it. And neither are his teammates judging by the way
they play. This team needs a heart transplant, and I really don't think after six games it's realistic to think it will happen. JJ has learned a valuable lesson here: coaching counts ALOT, and so does character . NOT CHARACTERS, but character.:cool: :star:

After the field goal? Probably because we were going into overtime and he needed to put his serious face on.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Looked to me like he was focused and ready to go to work, the line simply didn't do their job.

They tied, he grabbed his helmet like he had a job to do. Nothing wrong there.

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
I personally liked it...he still had a job to do and was focused. There was still some game to be played. Unfortunately, his coaches and o-line let him down in OT.

Reaction score
If that kick would've won the game he would've had a different reaction. Geez some of these people must like to hit the post button for the hell of it

StylisticS

Reaction score
You're making to much of that. Did you see how ready he was when they won the coin toss? He quickly put on his helmet and was ready to get on the field.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the same demeanor as Romo so I aint made at him. I knew we still had work to do and I can't believe we went 3 and out and then lost on a blocked punt. Unfreakingbelievable.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
He seemed like the only guy that knew we had to play ot. The rest of the team was jumping around like a bunch of idiots, like the game was over.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Yep, I saw that, very weird. He looked emotionless. I didnt see a killer instinct in him like he was confident in winning the game.

newlander

Reaction score
The excuses for this guy just never end........my bad...that look of fear and apathy was GOOD. He went out there in OT and tore it up......no doubt about it. What game did you guys watch? Maybe it was his "sprained finger" that Spags just reported on. Seriously, he sucked today, as did the team, but any signs of leadership and caring, instead of moping around would've been nice. Flame away apologists...................