Romo's Injury... and the T.O. factor...

Verdict

Reaction score
Since Romo's injury is a broken bone, it would make sense that he would follow in the footsteps T.O. and utilize the benefits of a hyperbaric chamber. You would think that T.O. would be selling the entire Cowboys teams on the benefits that oxygen therapy would bring .... namely MUCH faster recouperation time from some types of injuries. You guys probably recall T.O. giving credit to hyperbaric chamber usage for his swift recovery the the year he returned to play in the Super Bowl for the Eagles.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Was thinking about this same thing the other day.

I'm hoping he encourages all his teammates use it...especially Romo.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think the chamber is more for the ligaments than the bone.

blu88

Reaction score
TO uses 'roids. The hyperbaric chamber is a misdirection play so that no one asks too many questions about his super-quick recovery.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Hyperbaric chamber's not for everyone. Some guys have problems being locked in tubes of pure oxygen.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
blu88;2398965 said:
TO uses 'roids. The hyperbaric chamber is a misdirection play so that no one asks too many questions about his super-quick recovery.

Yay!!!! 5 posts in and you are already making stupid comments.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
blu88;2398965 said:

LOL! Wow. Yeah you're going to be a great addition to the Zone. No doubt about it.

Welcome.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Verdict;2398901 said:
Since Romo's injury is a broken bone, it would make sense that he would follow in the footsteps T.O. and utilize the benefits of a hyperbaric chamber. You would think that T.O. would be selling the entire Cowboys teams on the benefits that oxygen therapy would bring .... namely MUCH faster recouperation time from some types of injuries. You guys probably recall T.O. giving credit to hyperbaric chamber usage for his swift recovery the the year he returned to play in the Super Bowl for the Eagles.

good point....looks like T.O. would recommend it to him.

anava

Reaction score
Verdict;2398901 said:

Sleep in hyperbaric chamber or with Jessica Simpson? I know which I would choose. ;)

hutru01

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2399499 said:
Jessica is used an abused by big packing Nick....

I am curious as to how you about Nick's ***** size.

:laugh2:

As for the hyperbaric chamber, I am sure its being utilized if its effective.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
hutru01;2399512 said:

LOL. Why in the world would you actually want to know how he knows that? :p

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Roids only help muscle development, not ligaments and bones, d'uh...

hutru01

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2399516 said:
LOL. Why in the world would you actually want to know how he knows that? :p

:)

It was meant as more of a joke than my curiosity of his sources...

mrla

A Passion for the Star
Reaction score
anava;2399496 said:
Sleep in hyperbaric chamber or with Jessica Simpson? I know which I would choose. ;)

How about with Jessica Simpson in a hyperbaric chamber?

Reaction score
hutru01;2399512 said:

Vanessa Minnillo said she was leaving me for a slightly smaller man... I was just guestamating that he was packing....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2399652 said:
Vanessa Minnillo said she was leaving me for a slightly smaller man... I was just guestamating that he was packing....

LOL! Good cover.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
blu88;2398965 said:

you are an idiot.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
maybe Romo is using the chamber? they can't even report the injury correctly so you don't know how he's treating it.

but that said Romo is not a fitness buff like TO.