Romo's Reaction to the FG

utrunner07

Reaction score
Sorry this may have been discussed before but...

What is his deal? He just sat there on the bench, like he does most of the game with has hat on backwards, emotionless. Did not even smile. Did not move, jump up or anything. Just smirked. Whats the deal, there has to be something wrong there?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He was probably thinking with that smirk, "We actually have a shot to win this?, this is crazy, we played pathetic today" .

Cowboys2009SBChamps

Reaction score
He's been acting like that the last couple of games. Someone on the Cowboys staff should ask him if something is wrong.

utrunner07

Reaction score
ajk23az;2332350 said:
He was probably thinking with that smirk, "We actually have a shot to win this?, this is crazy, we played pathetic today" .
No, he actually said they didnt play slow or bad, the Cards just played good, so that can't be it.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
utrunner07;2332345 said:

What is his deal? He just sat there on the bench, like he does most of the game with has hat on backwards, emotionless. Did not even smile. Did not move, jump up or anything. Just smirked. Whats the deal, there has to be something wrong there?

He was probably wondering where he was after all the shots he took today...

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
Cowboys2009SBChamps;2332353 said:
He's been acting like that the last couple of games. Someone on the Cowboys staff should ask him if something is wrong.
seriously what is up. i havent seen his "aw shucks" smile since we played greenbay. he looks out of it.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Ben Roflsberger;2332372 said:
seriously what is up. i havent seen his "aw shucks" smile since we played greenbay. he looks out of it.

exactly...

DCgirl13

Reaction score
This team just seems like they are losing momentum. I hope they get their heart back that I love so much before this season is over. Maybe they are bored? I think they need an awakening because EVERY team brings their "A" game against Dallas and they need to be prepared for it. To the Cardinals, this was like winning the superbowl.

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
bored? They are in the wrong business if thats the case. I doubt very seriously if thats the case. There are some shoe salesman jobs out there if this is true.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Romo is no longer having fun. Whether it be something to do with his personal life or maybe its the media's expectations of him and this team that is too much for him to handle.

I think he is getting worse as the season goes along. If its not interceptions, he can't seem to protect the ball. He has lost awareness in the pocket. Its ugly out there for him. Hopefully he gets it together real soon.

JohnLClark

Reaction score
I think he was just going over in his mind what he had to do if they got the ball back in OT. I have noticed him not smile but it could because the game is still in question and when they do win he does smile.

anava

Reaction score
I hate to pile on Romo but he says he studied Brady during the off season but that's not him. He need to get out there and have fun. Brady is the the type that studies like Peyton and during the game he is in peoples faces. Romo wants to stand in the pocket but when things doesn't go right, he goes and sulks. If he wants to be like Brady it's all or nothing. Only one that gets in peoples faces is TO and we will hear about it all week, unfortunately.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2332345 said:

whats there to be happy about.......

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DCgirl13;2332388 said:
This team just seems like they are losing momentum. I hope they get their heart back that I love so much before this season is over. Maybe they are bored? I think they need an awakening because EVERY team brings their "A" game against Dallas and they need to be prepared for it. To the Cardinals, this was like winning the superbowl.

how was the game ?

DCgirl13

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2332420 said:
how was the game ?

I was still REALLY fun and a chance of a lifetime. It was so awesome to see all the Cowboys players so close up. The ending was so exciting up until the blocked punt.

Ben Roflsberger

Reaction score
JohnLClark;2332398 said:
I think he was just going over in his mind what he had to do if they got the ball back in OT. I have noticed him not smile but it could because the game is still in question and when they do win he does smile.

But its even before games too. He comes out looking lethargic and down. the cameras showed him on the sidelines before the game and through his body language it seemed like they already were losing. He used to come out full of energy, bouncing, tapping players on the helmet and getting the team jacked up. He hasn't been that guy at all these past 3 games. He doesnt seem pumped up to be playing anymore

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
windward;2332444 said:
Did you see the SuperBowl last year.

he was mugged by a superior defensive line,wasn't his fault much like today, the Oline played bad today much the same against Giants. A QB can't perform well w/out a line. The Cowboys still have one of the best but had a really bad day today.