Ron jaworski and eagles colors

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why do we have Ron jaworski and eagles colors in a commercial on our Cowboys forum.

Does anybody else agree with me that this is an absolute sacrilege and every time I have to look at it I feel like. It's a total violation of our cowboy fan hood.

This thread will probably be censored and moved into obscurity or destroyed all together but I'm sorry it's just wrong

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Why do we have Ron jaworski and eagles colors in a commercial on our Cowboys forum.

Does anybody else agree with me that this is an absolute sacrilege and every time I have to look at it I feel like. It's a total violation of our cowboy fan hood.

This thread will probably be censored and moved into obscurity or destroyed all together but I'm sorry it's just wrong
Commercial? You mean the ads at the top of the page? The chosen ads are based on your own online history, I believe. I think we all get different ads. Not saying you're an Eagles fan or anything, just that it might be due to something you view online.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Commercial? You mean the ads at the top of the page? The chosen ads are based on your own online history, I believe. I think we all get different ads. Not saying you're an Eagles fan or anything, just that it might be due to something you view online.
Weird cuz I get right wing ads or those my gun my cross my shot grandpa t shirt ads. I never view those kinds of places.

Centex

Reaction score

Poor Blackrain gets Jawasrski ads. I get chicks with nice… features.

Brax

Reaction score

Oh no it’s based on your viewing history, you must watch a lot of eagles YouTube and order a lot of eagles merch, the cats out of the bag.
JK

HungryLion

Reaction score

I get a lot of Ukrainian mail order bride ads.

I mean they’re beautiful women. I just don’t think my wife would appreciate me dipping into our savings to buy one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Haha you need to quit going to Eagles sites nobody here gets those type of ads except Eagles fans lol.
:lmao2:@ blaming Cowboyzone for your own search history lol.