Ron rivera bans ping pong in skins lockerroom

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Our division rivals at it again with their new head coach....https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/re...20/01/03/no-more-ping-pong-in-washington/amp/

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow...that is a lot of Super Bowls in order to play ping pong. What about Madden? Could that be considered "studying film"?

I'm sure the Carolina ping pong players will be disappointed with the new hostile work environment. Not sure how anyone can do their job without Madden or ping pong.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
I'm guessing they gave the ping pong tables to the Panthers, where the new coach wants to use them to build a culture of camaraderie in the locker room. Then, when these guys get fired, the tables can trade places again.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I'm sure the Carolina ping pong players will be disappointed with the new hostile work environment. Not sure how anyone can do their job without Madden or ping pong.

Should they also change the wifi password every week and only distribute it when they win? Because getting a signal in Ashburn can sometimes be tough

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should they also change the wifi password every week and only distribute it when they win? Because getting a signal in Ashburn can sometimes be tough

Why make it easier for the divas to update their social media accounts? Hell no.

If no wifi is such a hardship, i'm sure the local best buy could us some former NFL players on staff

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Why make it easier for the divas to update their social media accounts? Hell no.

If no wifi is such a hardship, i'm sure the local best buy could us some former NFL players on staff

Guys...I think we may have jumped the gun on hiring McCarthy. Anybody know his wifi policy? Because I think this franchise needs whatever atlantacowboy is cooking...as opposed to what McCarthy is eating

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guys...I think we may have jumped the gun on hiring McCarthy. Anybody know his wifi policy? Because I think this franchise needs whatever atlantacowboy is cooking...as opposed to what McCarthy is eating

Oh I thought this was a discussion, but you're just being a douchebag. See ya.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a place within the Commanders Facilities for a Rec Room. Oh, that's where the Trainer's rehab table is. Got it.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
NFLPA will run him OUT of DC
Why? There's no right for the players to have those things in the locker room. I am all for the players having a fun work environment, but if the head coach says remove all those things until the players earn it, I see no problem.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Local (DC) media was crying because guys were playing while they were trying to interview players about why they lost another game. It was one of the main subjects of the media before Rivera got hired.
Apparently the punter is very good at ping pong, as well as punting.