Rookie Jersey Numbers

ShortRound

Reaction score
This is all I can see, for all tweets now.:(
I tried my phone, and it wont load them either.
LOAD-TWEET.jpg

so it would be nice if you added some text on the subject.:flagwave:
I wonder if anyone else cant see them ??

Weird...

Cowboys rookie jersey numbers:
Micah Parsons: 11
Kelvin Joseph: 24
Osa Odighizuwa: 93
Chauncey Golston: 59
Nahshon Wright: 40
Jabril Cox: 51
Josh Ball: 76
Simi Fehoko: 81
Quinton Bohanna: 98
Israel Mukuamu: 38
Matt Farniok: 68

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thought Jabril Cox would get a number in 40s. Interesting Nahshon Wright got #40. #11 on a LB is gonna look fly. Golston in 59??? Seems like the 3rd round the equipment manager just tossed guys numbers haha.

Cedrick Wilson would get cut or traded due to his $2.1M not any rookies out playing him imho. #16 is versatile you have to calculate all he does, and his experience.

John813

Reaction score
Mukuamu has big shoes to fill wearing that #38

Lynn Scott, Roy Biscuit Williams and Jeff Heath.

That's like giving away #22

fivetwos

Reaction score
Cedrick better have gotten paid to give that #11 away. I wonder what number he will have now?
Hear that.

That's why I commented yesterday that Parsons looked like Wilson w the #11 on.

I wonder if Jerry paid Wilson. Jersey sales are gonna soar because that 11 looks right on Parsons.

56 wouldn't sell as much IMO.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Weird...

Cowboys rookie jersey numbers:
Micah Parsons: 11
Kelvin Joseph: 24
Osa Odighizuwa: 93
Chauncey Golston: 59
Nahshon Wright: 40
Jabril Cox: 51
Josh Ball: 76
Simi Fehoko: 81
Quinton Bohanna: 98
Israel Mukuamu: 38
Matt Farniok: 68
Thanks for the text #s, I copied to text file.
That is something you cant do with tweet images.
Their whole thing with being image based is odd and I think they do it so they can track images like the ones you post here.
They probably changed security protocols or something, so I can no longer connect to their servers.
I thought it was odd even on my phone, but being older phone, it might not have ability to handle new protocols.

my browser I use to come here loaded the tweets until about 2 weeks ago. So they did something.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jerry Jones all but assured Micah Parsons that he was going to get No. 11 from Cedric Wilson

"What negotiation?", Jones said.........

That tells me wilson better just give it to MP and do it quickly, or it could get him cut.

Jerry wants his new toy to have that #, and not a good idea to cause any delays on that! :omg::eek:

Jerry is a dictator, he would squash wilson like a bug if wilson does not kneel at his feet and hand over the #,,, pronto!!

If I played for jerry, the only numbers I would care about, are the ones on my paychecks !!:D

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I see TJ Vasher, Fohoku, and the WR we got from Iowa being the reasons Wilson is on another team after training camp.
How many WRs make the team? Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, are all shoes-ins. But you have Vasher, and Fehoku making the team too. That's five and I can tell you now there will probably not be six. BTW, the only player we got from Iowa is Golston and he's not a WR.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How many WRs make the team? Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, are all shoes-ins. But you have Vasher, and Fehoku making the team too. That's five and I can tell you now there will probably not be six. BTW, the only player we got from Iowa is Golston and he's not a WR.

I would guess 6 receivers at most. And we signed a WR recently as an UDFA from Iowa named Brandon Smith. He's someone that'd replace Noah Brown. Between the three I posted including Brandon Smith, if we keep 6, Wilson wouldn't have room.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would guess 6 receivers at most. And we signed a WR recently as an UDFA from Iowa named Brandon Smith. He's someone that'd replace Noah Brown. Between the three I posted including Brandon Smith, if we keep 6, Wilson wouldn't have room.
6 WRs would be a crowd. That's a bold prediction to say a UDFA will make this team at WR.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
6 WRs would be a crowd. That's a bold prediction to say a UDFA will make this team at WR.

I think they'll mitigate it by only having one other QB on the roster. The third QB would be on the practice squad. However, if they go 5 deep, here's what I see happening. WRs: Coop, Gallup, Lamb, Fohoku, and Vasher. I think Nathan Vasher would beat out Wilson, and Fohoku should make the team. Vasher is an UDFA, but I fully expect him to make the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think they'll mitigate it by only having one other QB on the roster. The third QB would be on the practice squad. However, if they go 5 deep, here's what I see happening. WRs: Coop, Gallup, Lamb, Fohoku, and Vasher. I think Nathan Vasher would beat out Wilson, and Fohoku should make the team. Vasher is an UDFA, but I fully expect him to make the team.
I was aware of my own bold prediction with Vasher making the team. Yours surprised me. I can totally see those 5 WRs making the team.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I was aware of my own bold prediction with Vasher making the team. Yours surprised me. I can totally see those 5 WRs making the team.

Well, here's my thinking, depending on what the WRs show in camp, I can see 6 making the team. They may see a 6th one like Brandon Smith or the UDFA from UT as being too good too try to risk putting on the practice squad. Thus leading to 6 deep.