Root for the Eagles Guys

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
People on here rooting for us to lose out !! I want my team in the playoffs not sitting at home getting ready for next year

come game day I don't ever root for the Cowboys to lose. But logically I realize that 8-8 season and such do you no good in the draft. Also, you must not been a cowboys fan long enough to know that being totally outclassed in a early playoff game hurts much more than missing the playoffs. That is not to say that I wouldn't root for the cowboys to make it come game day. Logic goes out the window then. But at this point in the season I know that the likes of San Fran and the Saints totally outclass us. The only thing that could save us is if Dak really was clutch, rather than a normal QB.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Garrett is gone regardless. The cowboys won’t do anything in the playoffs.

I still want to see the eagles lose and for the cowboys to win the division.
Or, or, or, the cowboys actually make some noise and then who knows? I mean, that’s far and away what I prefer.

ICP

Reaction score
Eagles almost look like they are tanking

rxdoc

Reaction score
Is it me or is Wintz fumbling an awful lot nowadays.....

stiletto

Reaction score
I think you are wrong buddy. If we somehow win a playoff game and play well in the next one or win than Jerry will find a way to keep his pet. He is looking for any reason to keep him. That will be enough.

Good God don't say these kind of things. Give me nightmares. Actually, I think the best scenario to finally rid ourselves of Garrett is to host a playoff game at home and get embarrassed. Don't want to see it but that would be it for Clappy for sure....