Root for the Eagles Guys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So has the rest of us buddy. I cant think of one fan that likes Jerry.
Part of the Jerry syndrome is recognizing and accepting the handicaps , hindrances and obstacles associated. And Puppet type coaches has been a big part of it. And why I've been mostly a hopeless fan.

Once you give up hope then it’s tough looking for anything to grasp onto. And Garrett was the first Puppet I gravitated too. Mostly cause of his and his fathers Cowboys history. It gave me something to root for.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Part of the Jerry syndrome is recognizing and accepting the handicaps , hindrances and obstacles associated. And Puppet type coaches has been a big part of it. And why I've been mostly a hopeless fan.

Fear not. Jerry is going to go out and get a SERIOUS coach this time.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man its low when you root for the Eagirls......that's as low as you can go. You can still miss the playoffs if you lose out...doesn't taking stooping as low assorting for them.

TonyS

Reaction score
Couldn't root for them, but now that it's over I'm glad they w....gotta go throw up.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I understand we need changes...but I would much rather see my team in the payoffs!! We will deal with the changes after the season
Jerry might decide to keep Garrett if we make the playoffs, don’t you understand that? This team is going nowhere in the playoffs if Garrett is the coach. Fire Garrett now, and then we can hope to make the playoffs.