Roy Williams 11

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did he look good tonight or what? He only had a few touches, but you could see his playmaking ability. When he is fully integrated into this offense, watch out.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Our future number 1.

Wait till he gets a full TC with Romo.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Obviously it was a great win but I sure wish we would use our wide outs more. I know Romo hasn't played in a month, but we've got to get our passing game going. Barber and the O line saved us tonight, along with our good D. We've got far too many weapons not to get the offense kicked in high gear again. Felix returning will also help.

Reaction score
Roy Williams toyed with those DB's tonight... I think Romo has some major weapons to get the ball to.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
He seems so fast out of his breaks. He looked like he was gonna break one everytime he got some space.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2424690 said:
Roy Williams is terrible...or so Nors tells me.;)

Do you listen to Nors? I hope not?

RW is a man. Glad he got some action.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2424692 said:
Do you listen to Nors? I hope not?

RW is a man. Glad he got some action.

I agree completely. I'm a UT alumnus. Needless to say, I was very pleased when Dallas acquired Roy.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
windward;2424693 said:
If only we were East Coast football wired like he.
:lmao2:

I'm Gatesville, Texas football wired. Additionally, my sources include whatever I can glean from Cody Rhodes.:D

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
its awesome when on one side you have TO and on the other you look and have number 11. hes great. lets get a lil more IN SYNC and we should be getting some more wins here.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I love how his potential may REALLY open things up for Witten/Crayton/Austin/Bennett even more. I hope Garrett doesn't hesitate to spread the ball around as much as possible while not ignoring the run

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
windward;2424693 said:
If only we were East Coast football wired like he.

Hey, I'm Middle Atlantic football wired... James Madison is going to win their second national championship this year, you heard it here first...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2424656 said:
Did he look good tonight or what? He only had a few touches, but you could see his playmaking ability. When he is fully integrated into this offense, watch out.

You're dead on! I trust the ball going to him more than Owens right now. I don't know what people were trying to say about his hands when we traded for him but he looks darn sure handed to me and I always believed that.

RW catches the ball with his hands and any ball that's been in his vicinity he has caught, not 1 drop comes to my mind. T.O really needs to do something about these drops. He has a few a game, especially on the short yardage opportunities. It's getting worse where T.O actually rebounds the ball into the air now creating pick opportunities for the opposition.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
His blocking helped Barber pick up the first down on fourth-and-1.

calico

Reaction score
its funny that my all time favorite Longhorn and CFB player -until VY ;) - is a cowboy. I always wanted him to be a cowboy and had hopes that a deal would get done....but it still has not sunk in yet and I can't wait to see him take over games like he did at Texas. He gets better and better as the game goes on and he gets more balls thrown his way.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he is the dooropener for barber witten and mostly TO...austin too