Roy Williams dropped 5 balls sunday.**Drops Debunked**

juck

Reaction score
They can keep him.I dont want that.We need Chad Johnson,or someone else.Next year of course.I would love it if Glenn could have played this year,his presence would help.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Besides the Raiders, the lions are the biggest joke in the NFL and everyone on the football team has a "loser's mentality" and that has a negative effect on how you play.

Also, their starting QB was benched, so that probably had something to do with it too.

Folks are fooling themselves if they think a talent like Roy Williams wouldn't help this team, even though I don't think we need him to get win a Super Bowl.

But Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Terrell Owens, and Patrick Crayton working on 3rd or 4th Corners, that would be extremely deadly.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I wish people would give up on these receivers

they aint donning the star this year

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2314489 said:
I wish people would give up on these receivers

they aint donning the star this year

I do agree with that.

Folks need to come to grips with that.

Besides, ff you can't win with Terrell Owens, Jason Witten, Tony Romo, Leonard Davis, Andre Gurode, Flozell Adams, Marion Barber III, and Felix Jones then there are bigger issues to address.

Boysboy

Reaction score
juckie;2314468 said:
They can keep him.I dont want that.We need Chad Johnson,or someone else.Next year of course.I would love it if Glenn could have played this year,his presence would help.

Spectre? Are you reading this?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2314520 said:
You got a thing for him or something?

He's the one who's BEGGING Jerry to trade for him. He's the one who's saying how TO is POISON in our locker room. He's also the one who keeps complaining how TO keeps dropping all those balls b/c he's being a crybaby.

So I have no idea why he thinks Roy will somehow upgrade our offense when he himself is dropping balls and being a crybaby in Detroit?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2314526 said:
He's the one who's BEGGING Jerry to trade for him. He's the one who's saying how TO is POISON in our locker room. He's also the one who keeps complaining how TO keeps dropping all those balls b/c he's being a crybaby.

So I have no idea why he thinks Roy will somehow upgrade our offense when he himself is dropping balls and being a crybaby in Detroit?
Well, then I guess I'd better head this off at the pass and then I will comment.

From our Guidelines...

Users are not allowed to constantly harass other users. This includes, but is not limited to private messages. Stalking a user from thread to thread harassing that user, with the sole purpose of irritating that user, is not allowed. If another user is consistently harassing you, or you simply cannot stand a given user, we highly recommend that you put that user on your Ignore List using the User Control Panel. This is especially true for posters who are political combatants. If you have done this, and are still being harassed, alert a member of the Staff. If a member of the Staff advises you to put someone on Ignore, it is in your best interest to follow this advice. Violating this guideline may result in your posts being deleted and/or your account being suspended or banned.

Now let's be honest here. No one, and I mean no one, has pimped acquiring Roy Williams more than I have. I started all of this hysteria. Sometimes I am not proud of that. Sometimes I am very proud of it. I never duck it though.

You want to call someone out on acquiring him, try me.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Chad Johnson is NOT the answer. Ever. I'll take my chances on whatever comes around next offseason, and whatever we take in the draft.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Hostile;2314539 said:
Now let's be honest here. No one, and I mean no one, has pimped acquiring Roy Williams more than I have. I started all of this hysteria. Sometimes I am not proud of that. Sometimes I am very proud of it. I never duck it though.

You want to call someone out on acquiring him, try me.

To be honest, IF we acquire him, I'll be THRILLED at the same time. I'm not lying. However, at the same time, I'd prefer to keep our draft picks next year.

Anyhow-my apologies for getting carried away. Will be careful with the rules next tme.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I really think Dallas can get Roy Williams for a first rounder. The question is can they sign both Ware and lock up Williams to long term contracts without killing their cap space? I really think Spears and Canty can be let go as they are adequate but nothing special. I don't know if you can say that about Colombo as he is very underrated.

Boysboy

Reaction score
neosapien23;2314554 said:
I really think Dallas can get Roy Williams for a first rounder. The question is can they sign both Ware and lock up Williams to long term contracts without killing their cap space? I really think Spears and Canty can be let go as they are adequate but nothing special. I don't know if you can say that about Colombo as he is very underrated.

You can bet Belichick will go after Columbo next year. Just a gut.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Boysboy;2314558 said:
You can bet Belichick will go after Columbo next year. Just a gut.

I agree with you. I think Williams would be a great addition to this team, but I think Colombo is actually much more important to this team than Roy Williams would be if he was picked up. No way could Dallas pay Roy, Colombo, and Ware.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boysboy;2314551 said:
To be honest, IF we acquire him, I'll be THRILLED at the same time. I'm not lying. However, at the same time, I'd prefer to keep our draft picks next year.

Anyhow-my apologies for getting carried away. Will be careful with the rules next tme.
It isn't an issue. If it was I wouldn't have asked in the thread.

Out of curiosity, how many of the drops yesterday were catch-able? I was told only 1 was. Orlovsky threw behind him several times.

The problem seems to be the asking price.

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about with him crying. He has said the right things and done the right things. In every instance he has been a professional. Trust me, I can cite article after article as proof.

He very well may not end up here if they ask a ridiculous price.

I already addressed the draft picks thing. You avoided the answer. I can re-hash it if you wish, but why not just answer it from the last time you brought it up?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
neosapien23;2314554 said:
Asked and addressed many times.

Yes.