Video: Rumor: Cowboys free agency whispers have started

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes to both. But how can he know any of this? Mike hasn’t even finalized his staff.

"He" doesn't. There's no "report" or validity to any of this. This is someoneone trying to make a name for themselves throwing out some names based on connecting some dots. It has no more validity than me mentioning the same about Ebron as a possibility last week.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He can’t block though. Neither can Ebron. I like Jarwin getting more snaps and I think McCarthy will use him well but TE should be a spot they address in the first 3 rounds. They need a more complete guy.

McCarthy has to do his own player evaluations. The first year with a new coaching staff is always an audition for players. Jarwin will have more of a chance to show what he can or can't do.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Harris had a very good season after being marginal prior to this past season. --he played on a 1 year 3m deal.
You'd be buying really high.

Spotrac says this high... oooowwwweeeee
Market Value
  • 5 yrs, $69,028,455
  • Avg. Salary: $13,805,691
  • NFL Rank: 73
  • SS Rank: 2

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Would take him 2 years ago. Now? I am not so sure

McCarthy took the Favre band-aid quick and switched to Rogers. I hope he gets the best QB who falls at #17 and then assess Dak to make the call to stick with him or move on before we get stock with huge contract

:cool:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who is this guy and where did he hear these "whispers"?

If it is not Harris...if it is not Ebron...it could be someone else...? What kind of "whisper' is that.

it is like Rosanne Rosanna Danna used to to say...if it is not one thing, it is always another...or something like like. :muttley: