Rumor - Gronk on the Move

ksg811

Reaction score

I live in Massachusetts and a lot of the local reporters are floating big time moves coming from Foxborough. One called it a "9.5 on the richter scale". Now I want to preface this by saying there has been NO connection to the Cowboys thus far, but just thought it'd be interesting to discuss the possibility given the obvious need at TE, cap space (he'd be ~9M against the cap), and Jerry's (though recently diminished) love of the big move.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
They won’t deal him to a team that is a TE away from being a possible contender. They are smarter than that. They will send him to a team that has no chance to contend.

RS12

Reaction score
Rams would be most likely destination or perhaps Chargers. He wants to be in the entertainment industry and they are both in win now mode.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ya, and the tell will be multiple media access if Bill is really shopping Gronk.
Multiple TC highlights of Gronk looking like a world beater.
Buyer be ware is all I got to say.

robjay04

Reaction score
They won’t deal him to a team that is a TE away from being a possible contender. They are smarter than that. They will send him to a team that has no chance to contend.

I don’t believe that for a second, especially if it’s NFC.

If the Cowboys are offering a second and the Browns are offering a third, he’s a Cowboy. Minimal chance to run into him in Dallas.

kevm3

Reaction score
no thanks. We aren't one TE away and I'm wary on doing deals with new england.

jday

Reaction score

I live in Massachusetts and a lot of the local reporters are floating big time moves coming from Foxborough. One called it a "9.5 on the richter scale". Now I want to preface this by saying there has been NO connection to the Cowboys thus far, but just thought it'd be interesting to discuss the possibility given the obvious need at TE, cap space (he'd be ~9M against the cap), and Jerry's (though recently diminished) love of the big move.

How is he as a blocker? If he can't block, he can't play here. Just ask Rico.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
And you thought DEZ was a headache?! Gronk will be out partying after we lose our custom 42-3 game in the 2nd week of the season

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That's an all-in move.

He's a top 15 player in the NFL, I'd take him at almost any price.

Plus the Patriots have been getting hammered in trade deals lately. I wouldnt mind us being the next team to take advantage of them.