G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I've always wanted a defensive minded HC

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no.

Don't hire someone based off success built around a specific player.

Disagree, he designed an offense around that player, that is the exact mentality that has been missing in Dallas.

The opposite of JG's offense, which has continually tried to make players fit into it.

Wood

Reaction score
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/12/cowboys-eyeing-ravens-oc-greg-roman

Cowboys Eyeing Greg Roman?
December 31st, 2019 at 3:01pm CST by Zach Links
Some Cowboys officials have Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman in mind for the head coaching position, if it comes available (Twitter link via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports). As of this writing, the Cowboys still have Jason Garrett as their head coach, so they have not requested an interview with Roman.

weak if that goes down.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/12/cowboys-eyeing-ravens-oc-greg-roman

Cowboys Eyeing Greg Roman?
December 31st, 2019 at 3:01pm CST by Zach Links
Some Cowboys officials have Ravens offensive coordinator Greg Roman in mind for the head coaching position, if it comes available (Twitter link via Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports). As of this writing, the Cowboys still have Jason Garrett as their head coach, so they have not requested an interview with Roman.

That's who I've been begging for for a while!

fansince68

Reaction score
Roman looks great because he has Jackson and a complimentary cast on offense and defense. Who says that Roman could do the same with Dak and likes of 4 yards Witten? I just dont think Roman would be a match for our personnel including a defense that doesn't get turnovers

Rayman70

Reaction score
I still think Meyer, Mullen, or McCarthy are in play. But wouldn't be mad one bit if either Wink Martindale or Roman were the choice.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the Darkhorse is Matt Rhule. Watch out for this slight curveball.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Disagree, he designed an offense around that player, that is the exact mentality that has been missing in Dallas.

The opposite of JG's offense, which has continually tried to make players fit into it.

Yep..

If they do hire Greg Roman at least they will have an elite playcaller.

I don’t know how he would do at everything else but on game day we might finally have a difference maker calling plays.

CB61

Reaction score
until Garrett is no longer on the property...I'll believe it when I see it.
Well I have a feeling he still going to be on the property just not as head coach maybe he could put Garrett in charge of Waterboy detail I think somehow he figure a way to screw that up to

Rayman70

Reaction score
Brian Daboll could be another HC candidate. Look what he has done in Buffalo.