Run defense is going to be the Achilles Heel for this team in 2021

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Mark my word if this team don’t address the interior of the DL , THIS TEAM WILL LOSE 40% OF THEIR GAME DUE TO THE INABILITY TO STOP THE RUN.

Micah Parson will become a bust.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Still hoping for a big boy that actually can occupy blocks and hard to handle. Who is left out there?

J12B

Reaction score
I'm assuming their plan is that the offense will be able to score and move the ball and opposing offenses will be forced to throw in order to keep up

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Serious question will Parson be considered a success if teams are able to rush +150 yards every game?
hang on, so 1 guy will be the cause for other teams to rush 150+ on us? Who should we have picked at 10 that could solve our issues? OL?

NickZepp

Reaction score
Last years defense was bad because of the defensive coordinator. The draft investment in defensive front players the last half decade or so needs to start paying off but having a better coaching staff on defense is the key.

Patrick

Reaction score
This is just ridiculous. So much for Marinelli being the guy who has been ruining our D-Line picks.

kevm3

Reaction score
I almost wish we went with Slater now, because this team is going to have to score like 50 points a game.