Russell Wilson 4 yr extension $140 million

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Don't be an idiot like those two.

Those guys love to paint anyone who doesn't suck at the teets of the Cowboys as fans of other teams, most often the Eagles.

I honestly didn't think you were an Eagles fan so don't paint me the same. Also, being a fan of the Cowboys is hardly sucking on a teat! Just sayin

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
maybe it's the same fans who cry because Troy doesn't blow smoke up their butts about how great dallas is. lmao...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
yes he is a top 10 QB but not worth 35 mil for the next 4 years as per his contract. most of the top 5 paid QBs are overpriced except for aaron rogers. The fact tom brady is not top 5 in pay is comical .

I have no idea what overpriced means to any of you guys, other than it's more money than most of us could dream of making.

Brady's cap hit this year is the 4th highest overall at 27m, he's not playing for free.

The idea that a winning, top 5 QB isn't worth paying to keep is kind of silly. What're you gonna do, draft another Russel Wilson?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

You still need to learn the basics before you try to analyze any games or players.
Hilarious! Jerry, Stephen and the Cowboys have pretty much been doing the past 3+ years as I have been stating. So obvious WHO knows football and WHO doesn't. It sure isn't you, bud.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hilarious! Jerry, Stephen and the Cowboys have pretty much been doing the past 3+ years as I have been stating. So obvious WHO knows football and WHO doesn't. It sure isn't you, bud.
What the hell is this crap? Do you ever say anything that makes sense?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It means you know diddly. Comprende?
It means you have an inherent inability to communicate, or use logic, reason, and facts.

You've repeatedly demonstrated a lack of basic football intelligence, and now you pull out some nonsensical gibberish about Stephen Jones.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It means you have an inherent inability to communicate, or use logic, reason, and facts.

You've repeatedly demonstrated a lack of basic football intelligence, and now you pull out some nonsensical gibberish about Stephen Jones.
Diddly.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Brady's cap hit this year is the 4th highest overall at 27m, he's not playing for free.
You need to go back and look at the 12 years before that

He averaged around 12-14m a year which is an absolute steal