Russell Wilson 4 yr extension $140 million

basel90

Reaction score
no way wilson is worth 35 mil , but he is a super bowl champ for the city's only NFL championship , so they want him to retire as a seahawk . Wilson has taken seatle to multiple playoffs and 2 super bowls.

Dak has not proven he is a top 10 QB nor has he sniffed a super bowl. If i was stephen i would offer dak 25-27 and if not agreable, would wait until this season to make a judgement.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
no way wilson is worth 35 mil , but he is a super bowl champ for the city's only NFL championship , so they want him to retire as a seahawk . Wilson has taken seatle to multiple playoffs and 2 super bowls.

Dak has not proven he is a top 10 QB
nor has he sniffed a super bowl. If i was stephen i would offer dak 25-27 and if not agreable, would wait until this season to make a judgement.

With Cooper, his stats are top 10. He will have Cooper back, plus a better Gallup, add Cobb & the other receivers. Not to mention no more Linehand.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
According to a tweet I read last week, although the April 15 deadline was just released to the public last month, he actually gave it to the Seahawks in January.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

Dak has not proven he is a top 10 QB nor has he sniffed a super bowl. If i was stephen i would offer dak 25-27 and if not agreable, would wait until this season to make a judgement.

lol, you guys are ridiculous.

"No way is Wilson worth 35m", followed closely by the fact that he's a super bowl champ, the team wants him to retire there, and he's performed in the playoffs - before even getting into the fact that he's a Top 5 QB in the NFL.

The guy threw for 35 TD's last year despite Tyler Lockett being his number one receiver.

I mean, sure other than all that, why on earth would you pay this guy?

:huh:

Last edited:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I guess he is so selfish and a "me" guy. Dude wasn't looking out for the team, just himself. :rolleyes:

ondaedg

Reaction score
yup...If I was the Seattle GM...no way I'm giving in on that deal...and they threw in the no-trade claus to boot. :omg:

Here is to the Seahawks sucking for then next 6-8 years. They may not hit the wall this coming season...oh but it's coming. All the years of not having #1 picks is finally gonna catch up to them. No money to pay free agents. Got only 4 picks in this years draft. Amazes me how their GM gets credit for building a team.

The Seahawks have been winning with Wilson. Why would they now start sucking all of a sudden?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wilson never misses a reciever. Only Dak does. Wilson 100% accuracy last year. Phenominal.
He sure managed to miss some against Dallas in the playoffs....actually he sucked in the first half of that game. But continue to tell us how great Wilson is even though Dak looked better than him in that game lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL yeah the Cowboys have SO MUCH more talent than Seattle, a team that’s had a top-notch D for years.

Oh, and we just beat Seattle in the playoffs.

Dak’s haters are hilarious.
:laugh:

Just curious, are you saying Dak is as good or better than Wilson?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
yup...If I was the Seattle GM...no way I'm giving in on that deal...and they threw in the no-trade claus to boot. :omg:

Here is to the Seahawks sucking for then next 6-8 years. They may not hit the wall this coming season...oh but it's coming. All the years of not having #1 picks is finally gonna catch up to them. No money to pay free agents. Got only 4 picks in this years draft. Amazes me how their GM gets credit for building a team.

So they would be better without Wilson? Lol

Another horribly laughable analysis.

Proof

Reaction score
Perfect example of why we need to sign dak now and not wait any longer. This contract just increased his yearly salary by 3 million per year.

Maybe this will help the qb contract challenged fans on here to understand how these new signings work. Wilson isn’t the top qb in the nfl but he gets paid like one.

He’s one of the best and the only one up. Plus they’re not paying anyone else.