Twitter: Ryan Clark tweets about Lincoln Riley/Jerry

aria

Reaction score
Hurts was an efficient passer before going to OU and making a QB an efficient passer doesn’t necessarily translate to being a good HC.

BTW, Hurts is playing Houston so he should look good and most of the Big 12 teams are horrendous on defense so it wouldn’t exactly be a big endorsement just because he throws for a gazillion yards this season.

Ron12

Reaction score

Hurts is looking pretty good. Too soon to judge but Riley continues to impress with his QB development skills. Can Riley transform Dakuracy into accuracy?

I think Lincoln Riley would be a great fit for the Cowboys if his team has a big season !:omg:

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sooner fan here, and I love me some Coach Riley, but he can't turn water into wine or anything like that. Baker and Kyler had fantastic arms before they even got to Oklahoma. Hurts isn't going to be as good a passer as either of them were.
Coach Garrett can't turn water into wine either,,, fyi

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ryan Clark is projecting his feelings...and what he said is either willingful ignorance or hate.

visionary

Reaction score
Sooner fan here, and I love me some Coach Riley, but he can't turn water into wine or anything like that. Baker and Kyler had fantastic arms before they even got to Oklahoma. Hurts isn't going to be as good a passer as either of them were.
Coach Garrett can't turn water into wine either,,, fyi

The problem is “Coach Garrett” turns wine into water

UncleOscar

Reaction score
After Jerry hires Lincoln, I wonder who Jerry will hire to be Lincoln's OC and DC, as well as the position coaches. My guess Jerry hires an OC who is really the assistant OC as Lincoln will call plays. And Jerry will retain Richard and Marinelli on the defensive side. Probably also keep Sanjay and Colombo. Lincoln will already have a staff and team in place when he gets here.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He should. There is no salary cap for a head coach.

But he won’t...

Even when they are bad he likes to keep them around because he doesn’t want to fire them and give them that money.

Jerry Jones and the Cowboys do not value the Xs and Os of football.

Jerry is like some of the fans on this board who are stuck in the 90s football mindset.