Ryan Russell speaks about his sexuality

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Society these days is just a big smh, blame schools/universities, big tech, and mainstream media

With the amount this stuff is in the press, you would think the community is over 50% of the population. It's even smaller when you break down the community into specific individual groups with differing preferences.

But yeah, businesses have been pushing this hard lately - they LOVE June, it's pretty much like the holiday season with the way they decorate their advertising.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Who gives a crap? This isn't 1980

Exactly. Can this guy beat out the 4 or 5 DEs I intend to keep on the roster or not? If he can, then he can have a job and I don't care who he goes home to. If he can't, then who cares? Let him go find a team who needs him or find a job and live happily ever after but really, who cares? Does this guy care about me if I lose my job? Nope, not even close. Why should we care Media?

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t care who he’s doing just like I don’t care who Zeke or Dak or any other athlete is doing in their private lives. It’s somehow construed as heroic to have relations with someone of your own gender....
As opposed to...not?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Even if he also likes women? That's the very definition of bisexual. I think your friends may be in denial.

Its a joke, basically all gay men think that a guy who calls himself Bi is 100% gay and afraid to say so for whatever reason.

FWIW, I personally think there is a separate category called "anything that moves" but I don't really consider that Bisexual. IMO women can actually be bi, men who say they are Bi usually just haven't sorted out their identity.

revospeed

Reaction score
I remember David Irving alluded to a player on the team possibly being gay or bi on Hanging with the Boys a few years ago. They were talking about the most pain he’s been in on the field and he talked about how one of his piercings got ripped out in practice and then he said something like “that’s for the ladies only. Just wanna make that clear.” Or something like that. I thought it was weird at the time and perhaps a subtle shot.

Edit: found the old video and it was in 2017 when Russell wasn’t on the team, so his comment probably wasn’t directed at Russell.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
What I really can't get is why anyone thinks this is newsworthy.