johnmeuir

Reaction score
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Cowboys!

Cowboys-owner-Jerry-Jones-buys-250M-mega-yacht.jpg

cowboyec

Reaction score
can't hurt to check it out.
what the hell....if he checks out...helluva player.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I was going to state this. If they want him and draft someone in round 2 go for it. But idk How can pay him when he may not play half season. Hell we were gonna offer 11 to earl and he hasn’t played nearly as much as he just was paid.
They basiaclly screwed the safety market in 2017 and instantly regretted it when he tore his ACL. With the rules today i cant see how teams are paying these S' and CBs this type of money.

Bowdown27

Reaction score

I was about to post this. I can’t stand him but I’m glad we’ll look into him. Our doctors did the surgery on Jaylon and knew he would be good. If our doctors can look at Eric and get an idea what his future holds it would be a great pickup.

Gameover

Reaction score
He’s missed a lot of games the last two years, Stephen might be able to sign him for 3 or 4 dollars!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure he would pass a serious physical from a team. Guy was a heck of a player at one time but I don't think he has it anymore. One of those the mind is willing but the body is not.

Swanny

Reaction score
This guy will help sell product. I will not be shocked if he's a Cowboy

aria

Reaction score
Jerry likes bargain bin damaged goods, Berry would be a Jerrah “special” where Jerry gets to show how smart he is compared to all the other real GM’s if he works out. If he doesn’t, it just goes down as another gamble Jerry lost and the Cowboys will continue to gain in popularity.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure he would pass a serious physical from a team. Guy was a heck of a player at one time but I don't think he has it anymore. One of those the mind is willing but the body is not.

So...just like me?