S Eric Berry released

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Funny how they get rid of an All Pro safety yet sign Cowboys castoffs to play LB.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Cowboys-owner-Jerry-Jones-buys-250M-mega-yacht.jpg

You mean the cowboys can start spending money in Free Agency because they turned their yacht into a cruise ship :D

Verdict

Reaction score
One of my all-time favorite non-Cowboys player.

I can't imagine the lowball offer he'd receive from us. Stephen would probably demand Eric pays us $500 a week for the honor of suiting up.

That's way too generous of an offer. How dare you???

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get that we want to see action in free agency, but if people really think it’s important to sign a guy that has only played 3 games in the last 2 years combined they are more worried about spending money than improving the team.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Loool, all the lamenting about Thomas’ injuries and folks have interest in a guy that’s played a grand total of 3 games in the past two seasons.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
A safety who can't stay healthy?

We are only interested in..

• linebackers who can't stay healthy
  • tight ends who can't run
  • safeties who can't cover
  • fullbacks who can't block or catch

It's like you guys don't even know your own team.
DL who can’t pass a UA

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Not sure he would pass a serious physical from a team. Guy was a heck of a player at one time but I don't think he has it anymore. One of those the mind is willing but the body is not.
Sucks for him. Beat cancer only to come back and have your body give out on you at 30.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Loool, all the lamenting about Thomas’ injuries and folks have interest in a guy that’s played a grand total of 3 games in the past two seasons.

The difference here is cost. If the Cowboys can get Berry dirt cheap due to his injury history he's sure worth a look. The money Thomas was asking for was outrageous and good for him, the Ravens finally backed up the armored truck.