News: Sad for Dez Bryant

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This absolutely made me laugh out loud.

Dez had only a few routes he could run. I watched him his second year in training camp. They had him pulled aside, accompanied by a coach with what appeared to be the route book. They spent the two days I was, both morning and afternoon practices working with him individually. Yet he could not run every route in the tree. Or even half of them. The 50/50. Maybe a sidelines comeback.

Dez was built for the Jerry Rice crossing route. But did he ever master that? Nope. What he could do, he could do well. But there was no mystery about where he was going when he stepped to the line of scrimmage.
Glad to have made your day!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I agree. To begin with, the idea of a player being used as a "fall guy" isn't even realistic. Did anyone really think Dez's release would cause the entirety of the media and Cowboy fans to blame all Cowboy failures on Dez, and that fans would forget about the failures of the rest of the team and team management? For all his faults, Jerry would realize that's not realistic. It's just way too far fetched.

And, like you said, it wasn't just the Cowboys that shied away from Dez. There were doubts all over the NFL.

And let us not forget him trashing the forever lame Sean Leach as "Snake Lee" and implying Witten was in a cabal behind his ouster. Not satisfied with that, me ruffian, he trashed the Cowboys static play calling, as if he wanted to learn new routes.

Now, I am no fan of leach, witten or the play calling, it it shows how Despicable Dez is to do that in public.
May he and his bad English get lost, never to be seen again.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Its funny how i get suspended for a few days explaining the truth of why many Dak haters here hate Dak for reasons outside of football...

But this coward *** punk can make a "monkey" reference to a player of color and nothing happens to that particular poster. I definitely see whats going on here. I probably get suspended again for telling the truth because those particular people dont like truth being told. I could care less.

That is because we all hate you and we conspire to ban you long time.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dez should play in usfl, if he has anything left he could show it there.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And let us not forget him trashing the forever lame Sean Leach as "Snake Lee" and implying Witten was in a cabal behind his ouster. Not satisfied with that, me ruffian, he trashed the Cowboys static play calling, as if he wanted to learn new routes.

Now, I am no fan of leach, witten or the play calling, it it shows how Despicable Dez is to do that in public.
Definitely ended up with a reputation as a malcontent. He had also said publicly that offseason that he would not consider redoing his contract, which I think was the only way the Cowboys would have considered keeping him.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its funny how i get suspended for a few days explaining the truth of why many Dak haters here hate Dak for reasons outside of football...

But this coward *** punk can make a "monkey" reference to a player of color and nothing happens to that particular poster. I definitely see whats going on here. I probably get suspended again for telling the truth because those particular people dont like truth being told. I could care less.
That reference was made in jest because he owned a monkey named Dallas and had nothing to do with his race. Now that I see how it affected a couple of posters and they didn't get the humor, I deleted it.

I made the wrong assumption that since so many were such Dez fans, they knew he had a monkey named Dallas and that was wrong on my part.

As far as the truth being told, Dez walked off on his team during a game and became a sideline act in another. That's why I don't like him.

GINeric

Reaction score
That is because we all hate you and we conspire to ban you long time.

Im not surprised that you hate me. Lol!!! I actually love the hate from your "type". Its entertaining and hilarious to me to see your "type" hate me, but there's absolutely nothing you or your "type" can do to stop me because your "type" are the weakest part of society.

No matter how much you hate me, there's nobody on the planet like you and your "type" can do to shut me up, stop me, or affect my bottom line, my property, my business, or anything i love because YOUR "TYPE" is to weak to do anything about it.

With that said, i could be banned from this site, but I'll still keep speaking the truth, living good, and laughing in the faces of your "type".

Only your "type" can hate a person for speaking truth. Now go play kid!!

GINeric

Reaction score
You got suspended once for writing super threatening PMs. Let’s not act altruistic here. BUT I’m all good and you are right that people should not be allowed to say stuff that refers to race.

No i got suspended because someone talked a bunch of **** on a keyboard, i then extended the opportunity to keep that same energy in person and then they got scared and ran to a Mod.

Ive never understood why people are so brave behind a keyboard, but are afraid in the presence of that same person to keep that same energy. Its hilarious...

GINeric

Reaction score
That reference was made in jest because he owned a monkey named Dallas and had nothing to do with his race. Now that I see how it affected a couple of posters and they didn't get the humor, I deleted it.

I made the wrong assumption that since so many were such Dez fans, they knew he had a monkey named Dallas and that was wrong on my part.

As far as the truth being told, Dez walked off on his team during a game and became a sideline act in another. That's why I don't like him.

Okay, i appreciate you explaining that. I honestly didn't know the back story of that.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. If Aqib Talib can get a job commentating, anybody can.

Like most former players trying to be commentators, we find out real quick if they are any good. Witten was so bad they had to shuffle things around midseason on MNF to give Booger McFarland more air time.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
No i got suspended because someone talked a bunch of **** on a keyboard, i then extended the opportunity to keep that same energy in person and then they got scared and ran to a Mod.

Ive never understood why people are so brave behind a keyboard, but are afraid in the presence of that same person to keep that same energy. Its hilarious...

That’s not what happened. I literally was writing intelligent posts on the pros and cons of Dak and you spent a full thread personally attacking myself and other people. You JUST did it again calling people cowards in real life, cussing and literally attacking people personally for not loving Dak. YOURE literally the keyboard tough guy saying those things. Your PMs were insanely inappropriate and you did it twice. Of course you were reported. Learn a lesson and grow up. We are discussing the pros and cons of players. No one is personally a coward etc for not thinking he’s great. Opinion. I just want people to know to tread lightly on your trigger. Cheers bro! It’s truly not that important. Life lessons. Enjoy

Last edited:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Dez Bryant sure does bring out the worst in people. I need to wash myself after reading this thread.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Im not surprised that you hate me. Lol!!! I actually love the hate from your "type". Its entertaining and hilarious to me to see your "type" hate me, but there's absolutely nothing you or your "type" can do to stop me because your "type" are the weakest part of society.

No matter how much you hate me, there's nobody on the planet like you and your "type" can do to shut me up, stop me, or affect my bottom line, my property, my business, or anything i love because YOUR "TYPE" is to weak to do anything about it.

With that said, i could be banned from this site, but I'll still keep speaking the truth, living good, and laughing in the faces of your "type".

Only your "type" can hate a person for speaking truth. Now go play kid!!

OK.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2HYMxwe1z-miGdxMMb7Vtv8ZxADHJTMLhOA&usqp=CAU

Tussinman

Reaction score

Yeah pretty low move on his part.

Reality was almost every single team in the NFL wouldn't of continue to pay him the salary he was getting (he had 2 years 35 million remaining with another 8 million ontop of that for prorated bonuses).

His ego couldn't handle that he was on a 3 year skid and that nobody would start him at that salary so as a coping mechanism we got him saying certain players helped get him removed (basically "it wasn't me or my salary is was me just being this hypothetical fall guy").

Basically creating this fantasy that the organization along with key players were the main reason why he was ousted when in reality it was his price and performance that got him out

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Dez is washed up, no one out there is looking to bring him in which is why Dallas released him to begin with his game had dropped off in large part because of injury. You guys can spin it all you want, it was Garrett, it was jerry and yet the facts are no one is out there looking to sign him.

Tough pill to swallow, dooms....