News: Sad for Dez Bryant

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’ve changed my mind on the “ catch “ as well . Go down at the 2 let DeMarco Murray stuff it down the Packers throat but no he got greedy and juggled it .

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah pretty low move on his part.

Reality was almost every single team in the NFL wouldn't of continue to pay him the salary he was getting (he had 2 years 35 million remaining with another 8 million ontop of that for prorated bonuses).

His ego couldn't handle that he was on a 3 year skid and that nobody would start him at that salary so as a coping mechanism we got him saying certain players helped get him removed (basically "it wasn't me or my salary is was me just being this hypothetical fall guy").

Basically creating this fantasy that the organization along with key players were the main reason why he was ousted when in reality it was his price and performance that got him out
Chum, I would not trash you ruffians to others like he did in a tantrum, because I can do it here.
Lazy, loudmouthed, inconsistent, speech like a street person and divaish and vindictive.
I spit in his boiled mutton and potatoes!

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Hopefully Dez has a boatload of money, he should. Good thing Dez is not a boxer, he would be on his way to Palookaville.

Dez was never the brightest bulb on the tree. I cringe every time I see one of these young athletes strutting around in their diamond bling and sports cars. It's their prerogative of course, you made it you spend it how you want, but none of these young guys are mentored on how to invest for life after football and unfortunately the majority of them end up broke.

Buy real estate!

GINeric

Reaction score
besides the monkey cannot speak or drive a car, so it is just a pet. It's OK.

We all know that.... but there have been inbred Neanderthal cowards throughout history who didn't think about what can speak or drive cars when they chose to use monkeys as insults.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dez loves and misses the game and will always love how hard he rode for the star on his helmet but he was simply beaten up and worn down.
WRs game is athleticism and explosion and that is the first thing to go.
He had shot sin New Orleans and Baltimore and couldn't get it going there due to injuries.
His time is definitely done.

I do think he'd make a fun commentator. Dez isn't the most aware guy but he loves football and will talk it out.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We all know that.... but there have been inbred Neanderthal cowards throughout history who didn't think about what can speak or drive cars when they chose to use monkeys as insults.

You, for instance, when I took you to lunch at Olive Loaf Garden, you ordered way too much beer and I never thought you were a drunken oaf from I******.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
@GINeric do you think we could train a monkey to drive a manual transmission? Imagine how surprised the Judges at Monkeys Have Talents would be. I could finally find the recognition due me and the yet-unnamed monkey and his twin sister. It would be keen!