Safety Calvin Pryor released for fighting his teammate

remdak

Reaction score
This would be the same Damontre Moore who is currently suspended, correct?
Yep. He has been a knucklehead his whole career. The fact that he has some potential keeps getting him more chances

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Let's be fair, if you were on the Browns, wouldn't you be ready to fight? I don't hold that against him, but I do hold id very bad play on the field against him, so I pass.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Damontre Moore was released by the Giants for fights with teammates..... over headphones

That was him!? I remember that story but I didn't connect the dots.

Fighting teammates over some low quality and over priced beats by dre headphones lol :omg:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
People get into fights with teammates all the time. Only difference is he got cut so I don't get what you talking about like fights don't happen
They said Hue specifically told him to chill and he said no. Hope dude really violated him for him to press that issue like that

John813

Reaction score
They obviously didn't think much of him to release him. Unless details come out that he was going to stab another player or some crazy ****

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Since Damontre Moore's incident was brought up:

The situation escalated Friday after Odell Beckham Jr. brought headphones into the Giants locker room to distribute to his teammates as gifts. Jenkins could be seen leaving the locker room with multiple pairs, and Moore took exception to that. A fight ensued.

According to NJ.com, Moore told Weatherford and Rothenberg that he’d experienced an ongoing problem with the 34-year-old Jenkins. The headphones incident was just the final straw between the two, who had a “compilation” of issues, according to Moore.

“It was more of a respect thing,” said Moore, who hasn’t spoken with Jenkins since the fight. “It was, you know, a combination of things that build up over time. And the way the situation fully just unfolded and evolved, I just felt like, as a teammate and a brother, things should have been handled a certain way. But also I should have handled things in a certain way, maybe talking it out a little more and walking away from it.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...re-explains-beats-dre-fight-article-1.2463799