Safety looks like the logical pick at 58

cnuball21

Reaction score
Abram, Thornhill and Thompson are all good options.

Adderley is the wildcard. He’s arguably the best FS in the draft and we didn’t get to see him work out.

timb2

Reaction score
I think it has to be DL since Randy Gregory & David Irving have GONE COMPLETELY STUPID!!

Gaede

Reaction score
Lots of options at safety.

However, considering this team constantly devalues the position, I think our focus will be elsewhere at 58

cowboyec

Reaction score
DL...Renell Wren,Az St...Gerald Willis,Miami.
DE...Austin Bryant,Clemson...Anthony Nelson,Iowa.
S...Abram,Thornhill or Gardner-Johnson.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
This staff doesn’t recognize when safety is bpa...

Rayman70

Reaction score
Has Austin Bryant hit his ceiling? That's my only concern on him, PLUS, I doubt he's there at 58.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Has Austin Bryant hit his ceiling? That's my only concern on him, PLUS, I doubt he's there at 58.

I don’t know what the think of him. I think he’s an average athlete, and his stats might be gaudy bc he has 3 1sr rounders next to him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don’t know what the think of him. I think he’s an average athlete, and his stats might be gaudy bc he has 3 1sr rounders next to him.
agree...I kinda think that way too. He may be a bit risk reward. I want that guy on the interior that teams are double teaming...THAT tells me he is special.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Gerald Willis is quietly moving up.. and after watching more tape of him...the dude was doubled and tripled a lot...that's what we lack on the inside.If we have that beast on the inside that has to be doubled, that free's up everyone.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he's dealing with an injury that he played thru down the stretch which is why he didnt work out at the combine.
he always stood out to me when I watched their games...and made some nice plays in the backfield for a guy who was hurt.
he has some bend to him too...I like the guy.
hope we consider him.
those Clemson guys are special...I also like Albert Huggins who filled in for Lawrence.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he's dealing with an injury that he played thru down the stretch which is why he didnt work out at the combine.
he always stood out to me when I watched their games...and made some nice plays in the backfield for a guy who was hurt.
he has some bend to him too...I like the guy.
hope we consider him.
those Clemson guys are special...I also like Albert Huggins who filled in for Lawrence.
sounds good. But this Willis cat just looks and plays tough and fast inside...and he's durable. He sure looks like a stud.