Saints cut Larry Warford

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
He is a very good player.

That being said. There is already a lot of investment made at the interior OL spots. The young guns need to get in there and produce.
I agree, actually.

But if we could somehow get him for cheap just because he wants to be a part of the best line in football, it’s worth asking. Would really help ease the pain of losing Frederick.

Tyron-Warford-Biadasz-Martin-Collins
Williams-Erving-McGovern-Looney

That would be incredible.

quickccc

Reaction score
Smart move by the Saints. They will save $7.75 million in cap space which will open the door for top pick Cesar Salad Ruiz.

isn't Cesar more of a center than he is a OG ?
And to cut a still young pro bowler OG like warford ? i wonder what was up with that unexpected move by the Saints :huh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I agree, actually.

But if we could somehow get him for cheap just because he wants to be a part of the best line in football, it’s worth asking. Would really help ease the pain of losing Frederick.

Tyron-Warford-Biadasz-Martin-Collins
Williams-Erving-McGovern-Looney

That would be incredible.
I was right behind you, about to post the same.
Loosing TFred is much more than most fans want to actually realize.. this franchise is addressing that issue, and this signing would not surprise me.

Plankton

Reaction score
And to cut a still young pro bowler OG like warford ? i wonder what was up with that unexpected move by the Saints :huh:

They traded up (moving this year's second rounder) in the previous draft to take Erik McCoy, who played center for them last year. Either McCoy or Ruiz will play guard for them this year, with the other playing center.

Carson

Reaction score

He can do both. He likely moves to RG

Peat - McCoy - Ruiz

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Luxury signing for us .......pretty sure there's another team out there that can pretty much offer him a chance to start.