Saints want to bring back Dez

slick325

Reaction score
Glad to hear that and hope he has a speedy recovery. I want Dez and frankly all athletes to be able to go out on their own terms. Generally doesn't happen for the majority but I can still hope...

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Isn't that injury a year long recovery time?

For NormaL people doing normal things they say 4-6 months back to regular activity.

They did a study and a majority of NFL players who suffered ruptured Achilles returned on average 11 months later.

His injury was the beginning of November.

John813

Reaction score
For NormaL people doing normal things they say 4-6 months back to regular activity.

They did a study and a majority of NFL players who suffered ruptured Achilles returned on average 11 months later.

His injury was the beginning of November.

So, October unless he has Adrian Petersons recovery time genes.

Best of luck to him. I liked him here outside of his outbursts on SM wanting to get paid in 15.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
why are you instigating?

I was asking a question, based on many observations I’ve made over the course of his time here coming to an end and now.

By all reports the saints locker room loved him and now this news is even more positive.

I just try to put some WRs in the news that aren’t forcing their way out of town.

rags747

Reaction score
I was asking a question, based on many observations I’ve made over the course of his time here coming to an end and now.

By all reports the saints locker room loved him and now this news is even more positive.

I just try to put some WRs in the news that aren’t forcing their way out of town.
He was there as long a a brief wind and yet the locker room loved him. He was slow before, now he's going to be real S L O W...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
That’s the thing. Dezs attitude was overblown.

He wasn’t punching water coolers or fighting nets and demanding trades and throwing tony under the bus.

Dez drama has always been overblown.

I’ll be the first to say it was time for him to go, though.

A combo of reasons just made the Cowboys and Dez not a good fit anymore.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
source.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That’s the thing. Dezs attitude was overblown.

He wasn’t punching water coolers or fighting nets and demanding trades and throwing tony under the bus.

Some fans ate it up.

Pretty funny hearing Casserly yesterday trying to throw that narrative out and forgetting he didn't even play for them last year.

Media says it and fans who don't know any better buy it.