San Fran is still the best team in the NFC

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
In my mind. That is the team that is built to beat us. Especially with mccaffrey. They can run and stop the run. Playmakers on offense. Pass rushers to make you uncomfortable.
They are the one NFC team that scares me! They really are built to negate our strengths! I don't think they are as good on defense as they were last year though. The emergence of Pollard may be the x factor this year that could help us find success against the niners......

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
I agree. We will be one and done again if we play in San Fran. McCarthy will be gone. Hello Sean Payton.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Good news is it's looking likely that Dallas gets either the 1 or 5 seed. That could change with a loss on Thursday, I like the Cowboys odds this week. If that is the case the odds of even playing SF prior to the NFCC game is pretty slim.

Also SF still plays Washington, Miami, Tampa, and Seattle. I doubt they lose all of them, but they do have one of the tougher schedules to end the year. With 4 losses already it's not even a given that they make the playoffs.

A lot needs to happen for the Cowboys to even run into the 49ers, and if it does it means this Cowboys team is on a roll.

SF is 6-4 with what has turned out to be a pretty easy schedule. Those big wins against LA that got everyones attention don't seem that significant anymore. Not saying they aren't a challenge, but the team that has lost to Chicago, Atlanta and Denver doesnt exactly strike fear in me the way it seems to in others.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
They’re are good but they can be had. Dallas would need to be “on” that day for sure, and the coaches would have to give a lot of help schematically, but the Cowboys could absolutely beat that team.

However, the matchup does worry me more than most of the NFC teams that Dallas might could see in the playoffs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yet have lost to the Bears, they lost to the falcons and the bronco. Maybe they are the best will see in the end.

Mr_437

Reaction score
All I have to say is the Vikes couldn't run and didn’t stick to it. Any team that is big and bad enough to run on Dallas, and stop the run on Dallas will win...show me that team, 49ers or whoever and I'll show you an L. 3-6 team just proved it.