San Fran passes the eye test early as a favorite to be in line for contention

Carter

Reaction score
49ers had a similiar weak schedule for the first games so far as the Cowboys. If they beat the Rams we can talk again.

superonyx

Reaction score
Has 15 million per for a RB ever worked?

The answer is “Nope.”
Has letting the best RB in the league walk away over a couple of million dollars ever worked?

the answer is nope.

Your question is moronic because you are asking a question that can’t have an answer either way.

Has 28M per year ever worked for a QB? Has 20m per year for a DE ever worked?

Btw....Zeke average contract value is $12.75 not 15.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Has letting the best RB in the league walk away over a couple of million dollars ever worked?

the answer is nope.

Your question is moronic because you are asking a question that can’t have an answer either way.

Has 28M per year ever worked for a QB? Has 20m per year for a DE ever worked?

Btw....Zeke average contract value is $12.75 not 15.

I am going to be nice to you because labs are awesome. I am far from a moron in fact. Just go back over the past 20 years and find me teams that won the SB with superstar RBs. And are we sure Zeke is the best RB in the league? We sure about that?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I am going to be nice to you because labs are awesome. I am far from a moron in fact. Just go back over the past 20 years and find me teams that won the SB with superstar RBs. And are we sure Zeke is the best RB in the league? We sure about that?
the zeke contract was a bad contract should of never been done

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hopefully, the 2019 NFC Championship Game will go like this................

Cowboys @ Niners

Cowboys jump out to 24-13 lead. Dallas faces a 4th-and-one at the Niners' 7-yard line with just minutes remaining in regulation, but Garrett decides to go for the jugular instead of taking the "safe" field goal with Maher. Zeke gets stuffed for no gain.

Niners promptly march all the way downfield and close the deficit to 24-20. Everyone expects Dallas to try to run out the clock conservatively, but instead Dak throws a deep slant to Cooper, who takes it 70 yards to the San Francisco 9. Moments later, Dak hits Gallup on a short 6-yard TD and Cowboys go up 30-20 (Maher misses the extra point.)

Niners get intercepted again on the next drive and it's game over.

Meanwhile, the Bills win the AFC title game...........
Buffalo won't get past their division.

superonyx

Reaction score
Hey Labs are awesome. I’m tempted to switch my pic to my current lab but I would feel I’m dishonoring my lab in the pic who passed away about 9 years ago.

I didn’t say you were a moron....just the question was moronic because it was unanswerable since no back makes 15m ever.

I don’t subscribe to the notion that we can simply look at past SB teams and can’t deviate. Marshal Faulk and Terrell Davis were star backs. Jamal Lewis was also. ray Rice was. Marshawn Lynch was.

No team would let a talent like Zeke walk over paying him $12m

Aven8

Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan operates a zone-running factory much like his dad did. Similar offensive systems.

This. He’s an offensive genius. It’s no surprise as the Falcons were amazing with him, he leaves, and now they are terrible on offense with the same talent.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hey Labs are awesome. I’m tempted to switch my pic to my current lab but I would feel I’m dishonoring my lab in the pic who passed away about 9 years ago.

I didn’t say you were a moron....just the question was moronic because it was unanswerable since no back makes 15m ever.

I don’t subscribe to the notion that we can simply look at past SB teams and can’t deviate. Marshal Faulk and Terrell Davis were star backs. Jamal Lewis was also. ray Rice was. Marshawn Lynch was.

No team would let a talent like Zeke walk over paying him $12m

I need to see Captain Cabo do it in a big playoff game before I crown him.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He did. 137 yards and a TD against Seattle.

sounds like you are one of those goalpost movers.

I said a big game not one where they are favored playing at home. That Rams game looms large in my mind. Captain Cabo sulking on the sidelines. Not a goal post mover. Just a approximately 40 year fan that has a high standard. You know you can put the Pom poms down, right?

superonyx

Reaction score
I said a big game not one where they are favored playing at home. That Rams game looms large in my mind. Captain Cabo sulking on the sidelines. Not a goal post mover. Just a approximately 40 year fan that has a high standard. You know you can put the Pom poms down, right?
That’s a goal post mover. If they won the rams game and then lost the next week you would be saying the rams game wasn’t the big game.

anyone who watched the rams game and came away criticizing Zeke either doesn’t understand this sport or has an a agenda.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yea instead of paying the best RB in the nfl 15M per year they are giving that money to Dee Ford and his 3 tackles on the season.....3...

and they drafted Bosa 2nd overall.....the first RB taken that year went near the end of the first round..some guy no one heard of. If the cowboys were in that same position they would also have drafted Nick Bosa over any RB in the draft this year...anyone would.

Check the Niners record since that great coach has been there.....not so great..in fact they drafted 2nd overall for a reason.

are you going to make any legit points?

LOL...…..I said Nothing about Dee Ford. You made that up.

Zeke isn't the best RB in the league either.

Bosa was a top 5 pick, thanks for verifying my point.

And also said nothing about the Niners record since the coach has been there. But thier record this year is 5-0 or is it 4-0? Plan has certainly come together for them with Garrappollo healthy.

Are you saying that Garrett is a better coach?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why are people not talking about what production we are getting from our DE’s and their 30m salaries? Or our LBers? People act like Zeke is being paid like a high rated QB. Heck Zeke makes less money than that CB from the dolphin Cooper beat like a drum.

We have some problems on this team....Zekes salary isn’t one of them.

Paying a RB that much money is just plain stupid. When you can get similar production out of a team of backs for 1/3 the price if not cheaper.

Top 5 pick wasted and now 15 million per year wasted. Two dumb moves on top of one another.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That’s a goal post mover. If they won the rams game and then lost the next week you would be saying the rams game wasn’t the big game.

anyone who watched the rams game and came away criticizing Zeke either doesn’t understand this sport or has an a agenda.

LOL...…….BIG GAME ZEKE!!! LOL

When needed most, he crumbles. The guy needs MONSTER holes and 25 touches a game.

Mr. Fall Forward. LOL

Yah, those 30 yards rushing in the Rams playoff game was just soooo impressive!!!!!

Does he even know how to change direction anymore? Forget how to make a cut to the outside?

15 million down the toilet. Pollard for 400k I will take all day long.

superonyx

Reaction score
LOL...…….BIG GAME ZEKE!!! LOL

When needed most, he crumbles. The guy needs MONSTER holes and 25 touches a game.

Mr. Fall Forward. LOL

Yah, those 30 yards rushing in the Rams playoff game was just soooo impressive!!!!!

Does he even know how to change direction anymore? Forget how to make a cut to the outside?

15 million down the toilet. Pollard for 400k I will take all day long.
I’m sorry man but you come across as a 12 year old troll bored until the next Call on Duty comes out.

the other poster was at least a grown up.
Debating you will only make me dumber.

you should try a new approach. I’m sure in real life you are probably a good dude.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m sorry man but you come across as a 12 year old troll bored until the next Call on Duty comes out.

the other poster was at least a grown up.
Debating you will only make me dumber.

you should try a new approach. I’m sure in real life you are probably a good dude.

You attacked me right out of the gate buddy. Maybe you should try a different approach if you want a real conversation.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
ScalyPettyFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif
I've a 1,001 words that'll forever remain unsaid, while walking away mumbling to my self,after seeing that which I just saw:confused:

Big_D

Reaction score
Niners passed the Cowboys, today made it pretty official. But hey at least the Cowboys ‘play hard’ for Garrett! lol They looked great. Played with a real sense of urgency against a team that got their first offensive TD in week 6??! made a real statement!