Twitter: Sanjay Lal on Cooper: “He’s not elite yet”

Zordon

Reaction score
He needs to show up more on the road. Here are his home/road splits since joining the Cowboys.

CFQUnFK.png

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
maybe he will get Cooper to elite status like he did all those receivers last year. He improved those players so much teams were lining up to sign them,

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
maybe he will get Cooper to elite status like he did all those receivers last year. He improved those players so much teams were lining up to sign them,

All I know is WRs improved under him and he is right Cooper can improve just like Dak and everyone else on the team. It’s called a craft for a reason, but common ppl don’t understand it.

Proof

Reaction score
All I know is WRs improved under him and he is right Cooper can improve just like Dak and everyone else on the team. It’s called a craft for a reason, but common ppl don’t understand it.

he’s elite and has room for improvement, which is scary and awesome. Not mutually exclusive.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I will tell you who isn’t and never will be elite...Sanjay Lal. This guy coached in Buffalo, NYJ, Indy, Oakland, and now Dallas. All he needs is Cleveland and Miami to complete the NFL turd list. Too lazy to look it up but how many playoff games has this guy coached in?

Cooper likely saved his job last season because the WR crew looked lost before he came.

Just shut up please. Figure out how to beat the Giants and Pats.