Twitter: Sanjay Lal on Cooper: “He’s not elite yet”

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
For sure a top 10 wr. Hopefully Dallas isnt dumb enough to let him get away.

Flamma

Reaction score
I've been watching football for a very long time. Cooper is as elite as it gets. You can argue his place among other elite WRs, but not whether or not he's elite. I think it's just motivational comments so as to not let Cooper get comfortable, pride before the fall kind of thing. This guy runs great routes and has wire to wire speed, that's elite.

I played WR throughout my entire youth. I had 4.3 speed. Never in my life have I been caught from behind. But when I look at some of the routes he runs I wish I was younger again to try them out. Some of his routes where he sells it and breaks I never even imagined when I was playing.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
he’s elite and has room for improvement, which is scary and awesome. Not mutually exclusive.

lol there are levels to everything he is just #1 WR as of now. ( 1/2 of the NFL has this)

Is he a just pro bowl elite?
Is he an all pro bowl elite?
Is he a hall of famer elite?
Is he a GOAT elite?
Is he a GOD elite?

Common ppl don’t understand lol!

John813

Reaction score
After the packers game some thought we could survive with just Gallup.

Now some are pissed his positional coach isn't calling him elite.

Rayman70

Reaction score
coops ONLY flaw is drops. He is what he is..an elite route runner and receiver that SOMETIMES drops the routine catch BUT catches the difficult ones. He's a warrior. Not perfect, but glad we have him. He is uncoverable when 100%..the scary part, he's not 100% . He's about 85%. After the bye, he SHOULD be very close to full power. We will need him to be. Th rest of the league better be ready. All Dak has to do is get him the rock often.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just towing the company line till after the contract is sighed:thumbup:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lal has a well-respected reputation around the league. I'm not about to question his qualifications, in view of what he's done for Gallup. Cooper is doing very well but if Lal sees room for improvement as his coach, he likely knows more than we do as fans. I have no complaints as to what our WR group is doing and has accomplished since Sanjay Lal's arrival. Here's hoping they'll continue to progress, just as they have for the past 2 years!

Proof

Reaction score
lol there are levels to everything he is just #1 WR as of now. ( 1/2 of the NFL has this)

Is he a just pro bowl elite?
Is he an all pro bowl elite?
Is he a hall of famer elite?
Is he a GOAT elite?
Is he a GOD elite?

Common ppl don’t understand lol!

Cool story