Saquon Barkley out for year

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And a great running back
Among other things. He's a great blocker...still the best in the league at that.....he's very good in the receiving game. He really has no flaws in his game IMO. People will point to him not having any breakaway touchdowns.....I can live without that he's not gonna give it to us. He's a productive runner.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lol our oline is always good to you no matter who plays. Why aren't teams trading for these great lineman we have like Brandon knight?
Actually they did after the 1st quarter or so. Wasn’t zeke’s goal line TD amazing? It was so incredible Dak did it TWICE!

aria

Reaction score
Lol our oline is always good to you no matter who plays. Why aren't teams trading for these great lineman we have like Brandon knight?
Again, I was talking about the past 4 years of zeke’s career. As far as yesterday, do you disagree that the line did a 180 from the first quarter compared to the 2nd? zeke went from being hit behind the LOS to having wide open lanes on several plays (not all)

Flamma

Reaction score
Man got injured, tore up his ACL Catch.
Top three in this league just last season, so why a narrative or even an explanation of your opinion on his running style that was the reason, thats lame and your too good of a poster to place that narrative.
Same could happen to any player,, any RB, even Zeke.
McCarthy that also presides in the top three group was hurt as well yesterday, the medical hasnt come back yet as I post this, so I can not confirm his condition.
Lets all cross our fingers, do our prayers, stay healthy Zeke.

I think CATCH17 was right in his opinion about drafting Barkley. I thought it was odd the second they drafted him. How do you draft a luxury piece when your team is falling apart? Like buying a Rolls Royce and you only have a car port.

Not only that, but how often do we see a team's best players get injured because they are trying to do too much?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Again, I was talking about the past 4 years of zeke’s career. As far as yesterday, do you disagree that the line did a 180 from the first quarter compared to the 2nd? zeke went from being hit behind the LOS to having wide open lanes on several plays (not all)
Uh, I remember multiple plays where he's carrying defenders for 10 yards.

Loso86

Reaction score
Blocking no, running yes. With the room zeke has had to run Barkley would have had many more yards.
Lmao what room we talking about this year or years past. Plus when has Zeke missed games due to injury?....Saquan has to be on the field to get those yards sir. So I pass

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I mean we know they are going to win a game they aren't suppose too....maybe it comes this Sunday against the Seahawks?

I sure hope we beat the Seahawks! But maybe it's the Ravens game where we pull out a win where we shouldn't? Yes, Lamar Jackson can run and has a decent arm. However, I don't think he's as good as Dak, and I don't think their WR core is as good as ours. Also, by that time, I think our team will know how to play with each other. Just a shame I won't be in Chicago to watch that game at Midwest FurFest like I was hoping to do :(. I think that'll be a close game, but I think we'd win. Oh well, maybe next year. Besides, I should have taken delivery of my fursuit by MFF 2021.

c509c9a4cbc0cd923ed708ef066254b5.gif

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Lmao what room we talking about this year or years past. Plus when has Zeke missed games due to injury?....Saquan has to be on the field to get those yards sir. So I pass
Mainly years past but there were plenty of times yesterday where he had a lot of room to run, do I really need to see if I still have the game recorded, then record plays on my iphone and post them?

I’m sorry, were we talking about who would be a better runner or who has had more injuries? I guess Eli Manning is one of the best QB’s of all time because he was never injured, hell he was better than Aaron Rodgers!

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Bad pick by the Giants.

Never made sense for that franchise and he was a luxury they couldn't afford.

At least with Dallas they had a foundation in place and you could validate picking a RB that high.

NYG was a trash team and had no business picking him.
They wanted to be Dallas so baaaad

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I sure hope we beat the Seahawks! But maybe it's the Ravens game where we pull out a win where we shouldn't? Yes, Lamar Jackson can run and has a decent arm. However, I don't think he's as good as Dak, and I don't think their WR core is as good as ours. Also, by that time, I think our team will know how to play with each other. Just a shame I won't be in Chicago to watch that game at Midwest FurFest like I was hoping to do :(. I think that'll be a close game, but I think we'd win. Oh well, maybe next year. Besides, I should have taken delivery of my fursuit by MFF 2021.

c509c9a4cbc0cd923ed708ef066254b5.gif
Seems like a win against a AFC team we aren't suppose to beat is about due. I remember the Chiefs game and beating the Colts that one year as well.

aria

Reaction score
BPA

They had a glaring need at QB. They couldve taken Darnold who is looking like a bust.
This is exactly why I’ve never believed in BPA, it’s good way to set a franchise back a few years and is idiotic.

aria

Reaction score
Minor complaint here but since it’s the title of the thread can we please get his name spelled right?

@Risen Star or @Reality or @BrAinPaiNt or any MOD can you change it to Saquon? Thanks in advance!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's the one I'm referencing......but did we beat them again?

I don't think so, but you said Chiefs lol. I'm a Cowboys fan, but I live in KC. But yes, that was a great game. I would imagine our victory over the Steelers in 2012 would be another game we had no business winning.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
#2 was their pick.

#3 Was Sam Darnold.
#4 was Denzel Ward (all pro cb)
#5 was Bradley Chubb (12 sacks as a rookie) ACL in 19
#6 was Quenton Nelson
# 7 was Josh Allen
#8 was Roquan Smith...
Hindsight is 20/20 but I would have gotten Nelson. He's probably the only dude that (might be) better than Zach Martin

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think so, but you said Chiefs lol. I'm a Cowboys fan, but I live in KC. But yes, that was a great game. I would imagine our victory over the Steelers in 2012 would be another game we had no business winning.
I said Chiefs and Colts lol. Chiefs game if I'm not mistaken they were the hottest team in the AFC or one of them at the time. I think it was the year Zeke was suspended? I was referencing the Colts game with Romo......I think they might've beat them twice though...

Doing some research we smoked them. 42-7 in 2014.....the other time we played the Colts they were 9-1 when we beat them......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hindsight is 20/20 but I would have gotten Nelson. He's probably the only dude that (might be) better than Zach Martin

Probably would've been the better pick....I just can't draft a lineman that high. I know that's foreign to some but unless its a dominate tackle....I can't take a lineman that high. But I understand you could probably say the same thing about running back too.