(Sarcasm) I saw no drop off tonight from Dalton

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by AmariChill, Oct 19, 2020.

1. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

6,145 Messages
    11,470 Likes Received
    Dak played with this exact same offensive line, minus Martin vs Seattle and in the first half of the Giants game. He played better than this. The offensive line is no excuse.

Also, when Arizona’s defense got soft, why didn’t Dalton score any “garbage” points? Why did he throw an interception? Does that mean that maybe the term “garbage points” are a load of bull, or does that mean Dalton just isn’t as good as Dak? Please answer this question for me.

Also: I’ve heard here that the receivers make Dak. Why did they not play as well for Dalton as they did for Dak if this were true? I’m not trying to make Dak out to be Mahomes or Wilson, but I’m also saying that maybe, just maybe, he’s better than a lot of people here think. Just my opinion. We probably would’ve lost with Dak here tonight. But we also wouldn’t have been blown out to the highest of heavens like we were tonight.

2. PJTHEDOORS

PJTHEDOORS Well-Known Member

17,659 Messages
    18,068 Likes Received
    Where are those 20+ yard passes to completions that Dak couldn't make, but Dalton could?

Yoshimitsu and Aviano90 like this.
  3. bsbellomy

bsbellomy Well-Known Member

2,764 Messages
    2,588 Likes Received
    So you play NFL games to almost win? We just need a complete overhaul. We've been burned on every big contract we've given out and until this culture changes we will continue to do so.

pjtoadie likes this.
  4. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

12,695 Messages
    18,215 Likes Received
    Dalton was going to open up running lanes for Zeke to run wild and he was going to unleash the full potential of Gallop. I read it here.

AmariChill and Yoshimitsu like this.
  5. Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu Lurch

3,081 Messages
    1,290 Likes Received
    Dalton cant even go through his progressions as fast as Dak.

AmericanCowboy and AmariChill like this.
  6. streetcredit

streetcredit Well-Known Member

585 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    But they'll end the season with same record as with Dak

bigE79 and pjtoadie like this.
  7. CowboyWay

CowboyWay If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State

4,414 Messages
    495 Likes Received
    Did we win? I’ve been sniffing glue in my garage.

exciter and pjtoadie like this.
  8. Dorsett33

Dorsett33 Well-Known Member

1,100 Messages
    630 Likes Received
    Lol...this is all funny. I don't miss Garrett at all, but this coaching staff is not it. I still believe in the players we have...most of them. We still need a stout DT and a set of Safeties. On O, we need to get this line together. It may be time to start looking for Ty Smith's replacement. Everyone else, I think will be fine. Give Dak his money. Draft defense, defense, o-line and then more defense.

9. AmericanCowboy

AmericanCowboy Well-Known Member

3,327 Messages
    4,894 Likes Received
    this was the most concerning part. He couldn’t go from one read to the next at all

10. AmariChill

AmariChill Well-Known Member

6,145 Messages
    11,470 Likes Received
    You really think so? I mean, at least Dak somewhat keeps us in games. We came back into the game with Seattle AND Cleveland. Rams too. Dak brought us back into EVERY game this season. He could've done the same tonight, but all I know is, Dalton didn't. Just saying.