Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

JonesBoys

Reaction score
All wrong. Deebo is dual threat. Dmc too. Niners are better
I said overall they were better and Dallas is not that far off. I’m sorry I would take Lamb over Deebo. I can only imagine what Shanahan could do with Lamb. Lamb might be a dual threat with Shanahan as well. What would he do with Pollard???? Moore has no clue what to do with him.

shabazz

Reaction score
the Seahawks should be proud of their season. Pete Caroll did the unthinkable with smoke and mirrors and Geno Smith had the kind of comeback seasons movies are made of. pretty nice run this year after losing their franchise quarterback

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Still can't believe that moron Staley had Mike Williams in the game last week, and now he's out tonight due to injury. If the Chargers lose I'd fire him.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
the Seahawks should be proud of their season. Pete Caroll did the unthinkable with smoke and mirrors and Geno Smith had the kind of comeback seasons movies are made of. pretty nice run this year after losing their franchise quarterback
Nothing to be ashamed of they were supposed to be awful. They unload Wilson and their QB plays better and they get a ton of picks. They are in good shape.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
People on this board are so shocked to see competent qb play that they think Purdy is elite lmao. Go watch Maholmes or Allen and anyone with eyes can see they aren't in the same galaxy. Purdy can manage a game ok but let's chill. He's Alex Smith with elite weapons.
:hammer:.....I think we beat them by 3 TD's...They can't cover.....that secondary is hot garbage.