Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
QB, running back, WR, TE and o-line are very close. In theory Dallas should have the better QB. I’m taking Lamb over Deebo. Again close.
Front seven I give the edge to the 49ers, safety’s Dallas. Corners 49ers. I think overall the 49ers have better talent but Dallas is not that far off. Not as far as you are making it seem they just have better coaching which makes it look worse.
No offense but you're nuts.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Obviously Cowboys need to beat TB first.

If Giants win, we play @SF.

If Min wins, we play @Phi.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So much for "it's tough to beat the same team three times in the same year."

JonesBoys

Reaction score
No offense but you're nuts.
I have been called worse. Switch coaching staffs and we would see a difference. You are saying the 49ers are head and shoulders that much better talent wise? Sorry but Moore sucks and doesn’t know how to use Pollard and Lambs talents. Shanahan would also know Dak’s limitations unlike Moore.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
So much for "it's tough to beat the same team three times in the same year."
I googled it a couple weeks ago and it turns out it's one of those things everyone (including me) says but it's totally wrong.

Motorola

Reaction score
Down 1 point at home at halftime.
Come out and score the next 25 points via three TDs and one FG.
24-point lead before relinquishing a TD to the opposition with less than 2 minutes to go in the game.
Home team emphatically held serve in the first WC game.
Let us all stay tune to watch the first AFC matchup between two teams that are back in the playoffs after being down a few seasons.
Herbert v. Lawrence for the first time in the postseason.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I have been called worse. Switch coaching staffs and we would see a difference. You are saying the 49ers are head and shoulders that much better talent wise? Sorry but Moore sucks and doesn’t know how to use Pollard and Lambs talents. Shanahan would also know Dak’s limitations unlike Moore.
I was specifically addressing you saying Lamb > Deebo. Lamb had a very nice hear but no one outside of Dallas would say that, and then add Ayuk into the mix and the WR group is a clear and massive advantage for SF.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They beat the Bucs 35-7 in his first start. Didn't play another playoff team until today.
The Bucs are considered good:huh:The talking heads say if the Cowboys lose tomorrow MM should be fired. They can’t be that good.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Bucs are considered good:huh:The talking heads say if the Cowboys lose tomorrow MM should be fired. They can’t be that good.
We've got people on this board saying the Niners aren't that good AND the Cowboys are going to lose to TB, in the same breath.

They beat Tampa by four touchdowns. We'll see how the Cowboys do in 48 hours.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Alright game #2 on deck.. lemon peppers wings on the stove, this will be a good one.