Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Bigdog

Reaction score
So who can knock off KC, LAC or JAX? If it works out that way for either of them to play them.
I guess who would have the best chance to.
To be honest if the Cowboys can’t win the SB I would like to see the Bills finally win it I will take anyone but Philly or San Fran to win it all besides the Cowboys

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Have to give Pederson a lot of credit for turning that mess around. He seems like a very good dude.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Obviously Cowboys need to beat TB first.

If Giants win, we play @SF.

If Min wins, we play @Phi.
Now there is no point in Gints winning, we need Minny to win so if we advance we can take on filly.

TheHerd

Reaction score
They last pass is what I fear. Clearly helmet to helmet, but Lawrence isn’t top treatment tier yet. Brady is. We get that flag for sure.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So no roughing call there…ok…
That play horrifies me. 100% guaranteed that flag is thrown if it’s Brady at QB. I’d be semi shocked if e don’t get at least 2 roughing calls Monday (assuming we even get that close to him).

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Pederson just did what I'd expect Staley to do. 4th and 7? Put some points on the board. It's early.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I wonder why Samuels veered to the sidelines because he seemed to have a straighter path to the end zone heading up field.
Then again, he had a better view than I did.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Obvious penalty on Samuel. I love them not calling it. Let them play. Holding my breath they let that go in our game.