Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Jayinem

Reaction score
Once again, leave the Dak and Dallas specific references out, there are plenty of threads for that.
So you're just making up the rules as you go now? We always talk always the Cowboys, our team in games with other teams.

Show me in the rules where I can't talk about Cowboys during a game with other teams?

TheHerd

Reaction score
We’ll choreographed bubble screens can look really nice.

Mannix

Reaction score
He's a very good coach and I think Philly got rid of a good one.
Over ONE weekend back in 2017, Pederson locked himself in his basement and basically recreated the Philly offense so Foles could quickly master it....you know the rest.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Let's be honest the jags should have lost last weekend they are living on borrowed time

Blackspider214

Reaction score
To be honest if the Cowboys can’t win the SB I would like to see the Bills finally win it I will take anyone but Philly or San Fran to win it all besides the Cowboys
I absolutely don't want to see Buffalo win it this year. They bent over backwards and screwed the Bengals for the playoffs. They ignored the tiebreaker in the chance of a cancelled game and pretty much gave Buffalo a defacto 1 seed. They are guaranteed not to have a road game these playoffs. They get to play KC on a neutral site and not in the harsh environment inside KC. Meanwhile, Cincy has to go on the road to both Buffalo and KC if they all advance accordingly. And they would have had to flip a coin for Baltimore if they tied. Ridiculous. Why can't the Cincy/Buffalo game be on neutral grounds or Cincy/KC? Cincy was leading that game 7-3 and driving to get more when the incident happened. They would have beat Buffalo at home that night. Cincy did that gracious thing to agree to postpone the game. NFL got way too caught up in the moment and screwed Cincy and also KC, who now doesn't get a home game if Buffalo gets that far.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They actually did make an In-Game thread rule about that a while back.....
There's still posts on the first page about the Cowboys. At least make the rules clear and be consistent. That's all I ask.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Anybody else watch San Fran and think to themselves, "Huh? So that's what a great team with mental toughness looks like." So all of the people who defend Dak at all costs... tell me that he looks as good as the ROOKIE Purdy! That our wonderful Quinn led defense looks anything like the 49r defense! That our offensive line can run block as good as them. Holy cow, they were blowing open running lanes I could run through and I have multiple blown discs. I am more disheartened about our team after watching that game than I have ever been. And b4 all the trolls go, "Be a fan of some other team", I've been a fan of this team for 44 years. I've seen this team when they've been good and to pretend this travesty of a team that backed into the playoffs is good is laughable. I expect Tampa to beat us by 14 but even if we somehow finally manage to make it past brady, do you honestly believe that we can beat a Hurts led Philly team or a rampaging 49r team who has won 11 in a row! I hope I'm wrong but well....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you're just making up the rules as you go now? We always talk always the Cowboys, our team in games with other teams.

Show me in the rules where I can't talk about Cowboys during a game with other teams?
Non Cowboys games thread are an escape from the every day threads.they always been that way.
some general references are probably ok, but when some posters all they do is dump on Dak or players or the team and fo office. Plenty of threads to vent or whine in already exists.

You been around long enough to know and have seen this posted before.