Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
So you're just making up the rules as you go now? We always talk always the Cowboys, our team in games with other teams.

Show me in the rules where I can't talk about Cowboys during a game with other teams?
We typically don’t talk about the Cowboys in these threads.

It derails the topic

Bigdog

Reaction score
I absolutely don't want to see Buffalo win it this year. They bent over backwards and screwed the Bengals for the playoffs. They ignored the tiebreaker in the chance of a cancelled game and pretty much gave Buffalo a defacto 1 seed. They are guaranteed not to have a road game these playoffs. They get to play KC on a neutral site and not in the harsh environment inside KC. Meanwhile, Cincy has to go on the road to both Buffalo and KC if they all advance accordingly. And they would have had to flip a coin for Baltimore if they tied. Ridiculous. Why can't the Cincy/Buffalo game be on neutral grounds or Cincy/KC? Cincy was leading that game 7-3 and driving to get more when the incident happened. They would have beat Buffalo at home that night. Cincy did that gracious thing to agree to postpone the game. NFL got way too caught up in the moment and screwed Cincy and also KC, who now doesn't get a home game if Buffalo gets that far.
I agree with you on that. Cincy would be the other team I would not mind winning it if the Cowboys don’t. The only NFC team besides the Cowboys I would not mind seeing winning would be the Vikings. I am not a real big fan of the Giants, Eagles or Niners.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I absolutely don't want to see Buffalo win it this year. They bent over backwards and screwed the Bengals for the playoffs. They ignored the tiebreaker in the chance of a cancelled game and pretty much gave Buffalo a defacto 1 seed. They are guaranteed not to have a road game these playoffs. They get to play KC on a neutral site and not in the harsh environment inside KC. Meanwhile, Cincy has to go on the road to both Buffalo and KC if they all advance accordingly. And they would have had to flip a coin for Baltimore if they tied. Ridiculous. Why can't the Cincy/Buffalo game be on neutral grounds or Cincy/KC? Cincy was leading that game 7-3 and driving to get more when the incident happened. They would have beat Buffalo at home that night. Cincy did that gracious thing to agree to postpone the game. NFL got way too caught up in the moment and screwed Cincy and also KC, who now doesn't get a home game if Buffalo gets that far.
what? Buffalo won at Kansas City. Are you actually saying that because the bengals were winning 7-3 in the first quarter that means they were going to win the game? Give me a break.

The only ones who made out from the whole situation is KC. They got to play two dead dogs the final two weeks and were awarded the 1 seed when they lost to both buffalo and the bengals.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jags blew out LA in week three. Chargers may return the favor tonight.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles media getting arrogant and looking past the divisional round already. While saying the Eagles will easily beat the Niners. Hope they don't even make it out of the divisional round.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I love seeing the best team win. I'm very satisfied with how the SEA@SF game turned out. And I'm even happier to see the Chargers beating Jaguars. 2 INTs so far in the first half by Trevor Lawrence are not unexpected to me.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
Once again, leave the Dak and Dallas specific references out, there are plenty of threads for that.

So you're just making up the rules as you go now? We always talk always the Cowboys, our team in games with other teams.

Show me in the rules where I can't talk about Cowboys during a game with other teams?
Where it's at is .........We usually leave moderating up to the Mods, That's THEIR job, and jazz is a mod.

Last edited:

Alweezy

Reaction score
Thanks. Guess I didn't realize Cincinnati -Baltimore was on late tomorrow night. Makes sense now.
No worries, Al Michaels is going Vin Scully style tonight, Tony Dungy is offering no dialogue. This is definitely an awkward pairing.:confused:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I love seeing the best team win. I'm very satisfied with how the SEA@SF game turned out. And I'm even happier to see the Chargers beating Jaguars. 2 INTs so far in the first half by Trevor Lawrence are not unexpected to me.
He only had 2 picks his last nine games and 8 for the entire season.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles media getting arrogant and looking past the divisional round already. While saying the Eagles will easily beat the Niners. Hope they don't even make it out of the divisional round.

I never liked SF, but this SF team does not bother me like they did over 10 years ago.
and no way would I root for Philly even against SF.