Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Chargers TDDD! Go Chargers! 17-0
And this is why I'm not gonna cry if Quinn leaves. We could have pressured the crap out of Lawrence....but no. Jump some routes.....No. For whatever reason....Quinn has got way too conservative. We got rushers....never blitz...the AA gap.

reddyuta

Reaction score
And this is why I'm not gonna cry if Quinn leaves. We could have pressured the crap out of Lawrence....but no. Jump some routes.....No. For whatever reason....Quinn has got way too conservative. We got rushers....never blitz...the AA gap.

got to agree with Floaty here.there is a first for everything but Quinn after the early success has completely watered down the D.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dallas was up on them 27-10 until KJ got toasted . It’s early but would enjoy a Charger rout .

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Not sure why people are surprised. Quinn's defense is the reason why Atlanta lost that Super Bowl. His defenses since the Atlanta days always come up short when it matters. He gets a ton of hype here for some reason.