Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
I'm watching this game and wondering if this is how improbable 92 Bills/Oilers felt. This first half has been all Chargers.

Aven8

Reaction score
Im not a big college football fan. In retrospect a bad pick, but was Samuel considered better at the time? I know Joseph had a good 40, though I think his cone and shuttles weren’t as good. Not a good look for a CB.
Samuel was a playmaker and Joseph had “intangibles”, ie. length, speed, height. Same thing when people skipped on Bolton at KC yet all he does is make plays.

McClay and DQ work hand in hand and want what they want. McClay Is the reason we missed on Watt as well. He was a “tweaner”.

Sometimes you just have to look past it all and go with the football player.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The only knock on Samuel was his size. If he was 6 foot he would have been a top 10 pick.
He has good instincts. At least he knows how to turn his head on a bomb, like his dad. That’s a skill all NFL cbs need to perfect with these current rules

mardwin

Reaction score
Mike Williams out for the season, and the Bolts proceed on without a hitch....see folks, not every QB needs to have things set up perfect for them.

Mike Williams is just average but yeah this kid makes his receivers better.