Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

jwitten82

Reaction score
I don’t see JAX coming back from 24 down.
Don't see it either, my only question is how many interceptions does Lawrence end up with. He's gonna really start forcing things now, so I think 5

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Im not a big college football fan. In retrospect a bad pick, but was Samuel considered better at the time? I know Joseph had a good 40, though I think his cone and shuttles weren’t as good. Not a good look for a CB.
Isn’t Samuel a safety?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Samuel was a playmaker and Joseph had “intangibles”, ie. length, speed, height. Same thing when people skipped on Bolton at KC yet all he does is make plays.

McClay and DQ work hand in hand and want what they want. McClay Is the reason we missed on Watt as well. He was a “tweaner”.

Sometimes you just have to look past it all and go with the football player.
You’re right but it cuts both ways. There are an equal number of guys who are great football players in college who are overmatched in the pros.

Courtney Upshaw was one of those guys I stood in the table for. He didn’t project to do much in the NFL but was a monster at Bama.

He had a ho hum 6 year career in the NFL

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Samuel was a playmaker and Joseph had “intangibles”, ie. length, speed, height. Same thing when people skipped on Bolton at KC yet all he does is make plays.

McClay and DQ work hand in hand and want what they want. McClay Is the reason we missed on Watt as well. He was a “tweaner”.

Joseph may have some potential still, but I dont think he has the attitude as well mental toughness!

TheHerd

Reaction score

I hate not looking at how they actually play football. The same guy had length in college. If he wasn’t making plays there, why would he suddenly start at the NFL level?