Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
Remember that time we drafted Kelvin Joseph over Asante Samuel Jr?
I knew someone would go there, so predictable and so inaccurate. Every time a player does something especially in a big game it's 'we could have drafted that guy'. Yeah so could every other team too. Remember when every team drafted someone over Asante Samuel Jr.?

TheHerd

Reaction score
He’s actually an awesome ST’s player when he isn’t committing penalties! Remember Kearse was mostly a ST’s player as well early in his career so maybe?
But those penalties have been huge. And brain dead for the most part.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
He was not undrafted.
Purdy was the last pick of the draft, aka "Mr. Irrevelant 2022".
I didnt say he was undrafted, I said I DIDNT CARE IF HE WAS... meaning where you are drafted , or even if you were undrafted is irrelevant to what is happening. The kid is balling out

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol the Jaguars came with no plan b, they straight up using the same game plan from their first meeting and are paying for it

Aven8

Reaction score
I hate not looking at how they actually play football. The same guy had length in college. If he wasn’t making plays there, why would he suddenly start at the NFL level?
Well to be fair sometimes they do. Byron Jones never made plays at either level but was a really good player because of his athleticism. Actually probably the most famous one is Demarcus Ware. Small school, not that many play at Troy, but he had it all athletically and it turned out ok for him.