Saw where WFT released Moses Morgan

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say swimming. They are being prepared for the future. Moses needs a payday and was at bottom of guys they wanted to extend. That cal is going to dry up quick real soon when that defense needs extended. Reminds of a similar to Byron Jones ... just not enough cap to extend everybody

Agreed. They are now letting a guy who was released and picked up (Leno) and rookie (Cosmi) play RT.

WFT could have easily signed Kerrigan and kept Moses and prepared for extending all their defensive players.

Maybe Li’l Danny isn’t hurting for cash and has a plan to bring in a high-priced QB. Watson? Rodgers? Wilson? I still think Snyderbrenner is hurting for cash. He had to buy out all his non-voting partners.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Well it’s what happens when you don’t have a legit QB, plus they gotta sign all those defense lineman at some point and terry too

Look at all the high-priced players Jerry has and he was able to sign Dak to $40M/ year.

The cap can be manipulated a thousand ways. That is what people tell me. Bonuses have to be paid out in cash.

Either cash crunch or WFT might be making room for a splash QB like Watson.

Carson

Reaction score
WFT could have easily signed Kerrigan and kept Moses and prepared for extending all their defensive players.

Maybe Li’l Danny isn’t hurting for cash and has a plan to bring in a high-priced QB. Watson? Rodgers? Wilson? I still think Snyderbrenner is hurting for cash. He had to buy out all his non-voting partners.
Those guys aren’t going to Washington

Scherff and Allen are due next season. McLaurin, Payne, Sweat the following season.

All will be near tops in the league

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yes, definitely kick the tires and see what he has. Any OT that can be brought in should be looked at. We saw what happened when Collins and Tyron went down. Anything to avoid that is a good move. I don't know this guy either but I take your word for it if you liked him before. I'll look him up. But my vote is yes bring him in.

Right now I see our season resting on 3 positions. OT, DT and safety. Dak is going to ball, Zeke will be fine(and fat) but he'll be adequate. WRs and DE will be good. Lbers with Parsons will be good and CBs with Diggs and KJ will be good. I'm still worried about OT, DT and safety. Barring injury my only worries are DT and safety. But the injury threat brings up OT.
I agree. Not getting more OL support is a big oversight on our wishlist. The success of this team is based on offensive dominance which changes with every injury. I say give him a tryout.His play seems Ok..its about saving money his release. You have to take a better approach about these things or change will never happen.Washington has one of the best OL coaches in football. We used to have him and we still miss not having him IMO.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Look at all the high-priced players Jerry has and he was able to sign Dak to $40M/ year.

The cap can be manipulated a thousand ways. That is what people tell me. Bonuses have to be paid out in cash.

Either cash crunch or WFT might be making room for a splash QB like Watson.
Yeah I’m tracking that. Still have a lot to sign. And they will be able too. There actually being smart

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Morgan Moses has been the Skins starting RT the past 6 seasons and he just turned 30 in March.

He is not going to sign with a team to be a backup.
Who says he should be a backup. Conner Williams or Connor McGovern could be traded and he can start at left guard.

I just throwing this out there, because that's what the site is for. Us fans sharing ideas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
tenor.gif
yes please...if he can part the sea for Zeke, why not?:thumbup:

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, don't keep us in suspense. Where did they release him? Back into the lake? At the mall good court? Into the wild?

blueblood70

Reaction score
can we peas stop every freaking player cut gets new thread..jeez people !!!:facepalm::huh:

a hard NO we dont need any more players until after OTA, MC, TC and get into PS and then envaulted holes that need to be filled. Roster is maxed out , rookies are signing cap is tight..

we do not need to kick the tires on every payer cut in the NFl but you all find the need to make a nice new post about everyone.:banghead:

let me know when super star like AAron Donald is cut free ill take him for sure..

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Those guys aren’t going to Washington

Scherff and Allen are due next season. McLaurin, Payne, Sweat the following season.

All will be near tops in the league

So, like, a team could win without paying a QB $40M/ year? You don’t say.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Morgan Moses has been the Skins starting RT the past 6 seasons and he just turned 30 in March.

He is not going to sign with a team to be a backup.

So, is Moses better than the oft-injured, coming off surgeries Collins and Smith? We will find out. Who knows at this point?

I am not for bringing Moses here. I think Steele and Knight will be just fine. Anything Collins and Smith bring to the table is gravy.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yes, definitely kick the tires and see what he has. Any OT that can be brought in should be looked at. We saw what happened when Collins and Tyron went down. Anything to avoid that is a good move. I don't know this guy either but I take your word for it if you liked him before. I'll look him up. But my vote is yes bring him in.

Right now I see our season resting on 3 positions. OT, DT and safety. Dak is going to ball, Zeke will be fine(and fat) but he'll be adequate. WRs and DE will be good. Lbers with Parsons will be good and CBs with Diggs and KJ will be good. I'm still worried about OT, DT and safety. Barring injury my only worries are DT and safety. But the injury threat brings up OT.

Nice post. Agree with all the OT comments and share same concerns.

plymkr

Reaction score
tenor.gif
yes please...if he can part the sea for Zeke, why not?:thumbup:
You know that's pretty good special effects for a movie made pre CGI and with cameras that aren't as good as the ones we have in our cell phones.

But back to football, Zeke needs the red sea parted wider than he did 2-3 years ago and the more talent the wider the holes. I say give him a look.