SB MVP is going to be Dak Prescott

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Ah man, I love all the hate that’s building up against Dak, and it just increased 10x after Mahomes deal.

I just would like you to ponder how much Dak will be asking after he wins the SB MVP it’s not gonna be less than Mahomes and it’s not gonna be a long term deal.

$45 million to $60 million

GenoT

Reaction score
Ah man, I love all the hate that’s building up against Dak, and it just increased 10x after Mahomes deal.

I just would like you to ponder how much Dak will be asking after he wins the SB MVP it’s not gonna be less than Mahomes and it’s not gonna be a long term deal.

$45 million to $60 million

:huh::muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm:

Maybe you might wanna wait until Dak lead‘s a team outta the 2nd round of the playoffs before crowning him SB MVP?

Baby steps...

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: Making the playoffs or winning the NFC East is not a SuperBowl

Chiefs defense won that SB and of course little Jimmy g choked the game away , pathetic.

Mahomes has zero SB wins according to your standards.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Chiefs defense won that SB and of course little Jimmy g choked the game away , pathetic.

Mahomes has zero SB wins according to your standards.

Funny, why did P. Mahomes get the SUPERBOWL MVP Trophy......oh, I forgot the Defense gave it to him:facepalm:

dfense

Reaction score
Dude, apples and oranges. Mahomes was MVP his first year starting, got to the championship game, then overcame some big point deficits and won the SB and SB MVP his second year starting. He is clearly a generational talent as the Chiefs have smartly realized with that "first of it's kind" 10 year contract.

Just imagine if he played for the Cowboys with the three WRs they have now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dude, apples and oranges. Mahomes was MVP his first year starting, got to the championship game, then overcame some big point deficits and won the SB and SB MVP his second year starting. He is clearly a generational talent as the Chiefs have smartly realized with that "first of it's kind" 10 year contract.

Just imagine if he played for the Cowboys with the three WRs they have now.
Mahomes played average during the SB. Plus, he's surrounded by nothing but talented weapons.

shabazz

Reaction score
The fact that this guy is a part of the overpay-overhype Dakota group is very telling.

He’s just the unfiltered version of how some of them really think

As for the rest of us, many of us are delighted to witness this twisting in the wind in the off-season

BTW, what happened to your last thread?.....:muttley:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Can you imagine if Dak plays on the Franchise this year and then beats Mahomes in the SB.....
jerry-jones-fire.jpg

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny, why did P. Mahomes get the SUPERBOWL MVP Trophy......oh, I forgot the Defense gave it to him:facepalm:
I didn’t think any single player stood out as the MVP, but they had to pick someone. In that case a QB is almost always going to be guy they settle on because he handles the ball every play.

don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Mahomes played poorly, but he got off to a slow start, and had pretty ordinary passing numbers.

khiladi

Reaction score
Even if Mahomes played average in the SB, Mahomes average is elite compared to Dak’s elite. And he did it against one of the best defenses and pass rushing teams in the league. Mahomes brought the Chiefs back in every game in the play-offs even when playing ‘average’.